Thread: Crowded Crease - who goes & who do I target?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Crowded Crease - who goes & who do I target?

Got Halak, Quick, Anderson, Turco & Khabibulin but only have 164 total starts in total.. With five #1's I'm already @ 40 with only 124 starts left.

I want to keep Halak but he obviously would score the highest return.

Is Quick a surefire keeper given the presence of Bernier?

I thought an offer I tabled (Quick/Clowe/Dubinksy for Crawford/Iggy/Vinny) was more than fair given the questions surrounding both Iggy & Vinny.

In a 1 for 1 w/Quick - who's a reasonable return?

Love to hear ideas on how you'd approach this situation.. I need to pump up my forward core before I get too far from the pack. Team & League settings in sig. BTW currently sitting in 2nd due to my goalies.

Cheers!
    --

Dobber Sports Veteran

In a keeper I try to move Turco he should fetch you something from a team that is competing this year. I would do whatever I could to keep both Halak and Quick (ignore the Bernier factor) Quick has done atleast one thing this year with his solid play and that has gaurnteed a #1 gig on a team in the NHL weather it be LA or not!

Go try and get a low buy for Turco maybe someone like Kesler like Dobber pointed out in the ramblings he would be a good guy to target

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I've been trying to deal Turco with little success.. Not a whole lot of love for him from the other GM's in my league.. I was hoping the return of Campbell would help Chicago's D to be a little more stable & thus improve the chance of me getting more of a return.

Outside of Kesler (who I own already) what would be a similar name to target? I'm thinking a top 6 guy from an offensive team. I doubt I'd get a top 3 for Turco alone.
    --

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniNation View Post
    I've been trying to deal Turco with little success.. Not a whole lot of love for him from the other GM's in my league.. I was hoping the return of Campbell would help Chicago's D to be a little more stable & thus improve the chance of me getting more of a return.

Outside of Kesler (who I own already) what would be a similar name to target? I'm thinking a top 6 guy from an offensive team. I doubt I'd get a top 3 for Turco alone.
    Sorry I missed that (Kesler) and to bad on the Turco front I am surprised there is no interest...I am guess you should have no problems landing Iggy with start he has had.