Thread: Markov coming off IR. Who to take out?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Markov coming off IR. Who to take out?

Have to make room for Markov and one of these two is getting the boot. Once I take him out, I cant put them back in. Who will get more points this year? Bogosian who is hurt right now or OEL who has 1 in 9? Its points only

Dobber Sports Stud

Rather have Bogosian this year. Don't trust rookie defensemen, and Bogosian has a year under his belt. Also plays for a more offensive-minded team. You asked about this year only, but since you posted this in a Keeper League category, I'll add that I'd rather have OEL long term in points only; bigger upside.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

For a 1 year....drop OEL
    Keeper......drop OEL(lots would disagree with me here but thats why we all have our own opinions)

Dobber Sports Stud

This year, Bogosian. It's not all the time that a defenseman comes to the NHL and lights it up. There are anomalies (e.g. Myers). OEL will be good but Bogosian already has a year of NHL development ... I'd say even with the missed games he'll outpoint OEL by at least 10 pts

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Toss-up. I don't see either of these guys hitting 30pts right now.
    Ramsay seems pretty comfortable keeping Enstrom/Buff together both at ES & PP.
    Bogo will be a good player... but I still think that he is a couple years away - as it takes the "bigger" defensemen longer to hit their stride.