Thread: #4 today

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default #4 today

Moved Kipper and Carkner for Heatley and Setogouchi (who I am not a fan of)

He needed a goalie, I needed to get rid of one, Carkner is good for his PIM's...but damn man, I got HEATER!! LOL...WOOT!!
    12 team keeper league. 8 keepers/team.
    Skater Pts: goal = 2, assist =1, +/-, PIM = .5
    Goalie Pts: win = 5, SO = 3, Sv = .1, GA = -.9

FORWARDS:
    C. Giroux, I. Kovalchuk, E. Malkin, D. Clarkson, D. Perron, J. Pominville, J. Tootoo, R. Mason, R. Nash, J. Iginla, S. Gagner, R. O'Reilly, T. Bozak
    DEFENSE:
    C. Letang, Mike Green, A. Edler, N. Kronwall, D. Engelland, K. Yandle, B. Dillon, P. Martin
    GOALIES:
    R. Miller, J. Quick J. Hiller, C. Nilstorp

Dobber Sports Veteran

bragger LOL another steal.....you have any openings in that league :P

Dobber Sports Initiate

hahaha...yeah, I don't know what is going on, must be something in the air!
    Last year it was almost impossible to get any trades made everyone was being so cautious. I think the difference is I am really watching the situations of the particular teams this year. Not just the individual players, but how the team is playing overall, what areas other teams are weak in, that type of thing.
    Then planning ahead. The Heater trade was in the works for a couple of days in my head, basically when I decided to make a hard play at improving my goaltending, which then gave me more decent goalies than I needed, and I knew this guy needed one bad and liked Kipper....I also knew this guy loves to trade but had started a new job and couldn't get online at work, and has a new baby at home so his time is very limited...and he was getting very frustrated not trading, so I felt he might be a bit to eager to jump at one.

Trying to think the game ahead more this year instead of just reacting to things...so far so good.
    12 team keeper league. 8 keepers/team.
    Skater Pts: goal = 2, assist =1, +/-, PIM = .5
    Goalie Pts: win = 5, SO = 3, Sv = .1, GA = -.9

FORWARDS:
    C. Giroux, I. Kovalchuk, E. Malkin, D. Clarkson, D. Perron, J. Pominville, J. Tootoo, R. Mason, R. Nash, J. Iginla, S. Gagner, R. O'Reilly, T. Bozak
    DEFENSE:
    C. Letang, Mike Green, A. Edler, N. Kronwall, D. Engelland, K. Yandle, B. Dillon, P. Martin
    GOALIES:
    R. Miller, J. Quick J. Hiller, C. Nilstorp