Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: overated?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:overated?

Orrfan wrote:
    So..is this finally the end o Wilson! If he can\'t get it done with this team its time to pack it in.

my roomates and i were talking about this last night. two second round exits in two years when we were favorites=not good. we will pretty much keep the same team we have now (our UFAs are guerin, rivet, hannan, and smith) so next year looks to be better. hopefully our young guys will now know what playoffs are like and play like they want to freaking win.

oh yeah, we all agreed one another thing too:

GO BUFFALO!!!!!
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/AaronSholl

Fantasy Hockey Keeper League Details: http://tinyurl.com/GoSharksHockey

Dobber Sports Prodigy

hockeylifer wrote:
    San Jose has some good young defencemen, some great young forwards, but I do consider their goaltending to be average. Nabakov certainly did not raise his level of play, albeit he did not get much help from the defence or back checking on the part of the forwards.
    woah, woah woah, hold on there brozef. nabby won two games for us and also kept us in every game other than game 5. i think he had an outstanding playoffs, and i will repeat what i have been saying all year (well more like yelling it at games): TRADE TOSKALA!

i wish we traded him while his value was high and got something great from him. nabby is a more than capable goaltender and one of the elite in the leagues. his bad years were due to injuries and no goal support. his numbers this year, in terms of wins, were skewed because the sharks couldnt score when he was in the net. he seems to come up with bigger saves that are game breaking or game saving. i would take him on my team over toskala any day.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

goose191919 wrote:
    Orrfan wrote:
    So..is this finally the end o Wilson! If he can\'t get it done with this team its time to pack it in.

my roomates and i were talking about this last night. two second round exits in two years when we were favorites=not good. we will pretty much keep the same team we have now (our UFAs are guerin, rivet, hannan, and smith) so next year looks to be better. hopefully our young guys will now know what playoffs are like and play like they want to freaking win.

oh yeah, we all agreed one another thing too:

GO BUFFALO!!!!!
    Looks like Buff will join the sharks...... who are you picking next goose...cause I\'ll lay money on the other guys!!!!....LOL

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I want the East to win. I definitely don\'t want Detroit to win, and for sure NOT Anaheim.

GO SENS/SABRES!!!

:P

Dobber Sports Stud

For some reason, I have a visceral dislike for the Sens. I really, really don\'t want to see them win the Cup. And I have no idea why that is.

Huh.
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Thieving Giraffe wrote:
    For some reason, I have a visceral dislike for the Sens. I really, really don\'t want to see them win the Cup. And I have no idea why that is.

Huh.
    Heh! Some people don\'t like liver.