Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Top 10 Fantasy Keeper League Forward Prospects

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Top 10 Fantasy Keeper League Forward Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Carcillo View Post
    At the same time one of the most important things in keeper leagues is to know when to move on from your proven player. Otherwise your 100 point Dany Heatley will end up into 25 point player and you won't get anything from him. So while you can't buy into the hype of prospects too much you also can't get too attached into your proven players' old performances.
    Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    As Kenny Rogers says, you gotta know when to hold'em and when to fold 'em!
    and when to run

Yeah, it is a fine balance and is sometimes nothing more than a gut feeling that could be right or wrong. That's one of the things about keeper leagues that make them a lot of fun.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Top 10 Fantasy Keeper League Forward Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Carcillo View Post
    At the same time one of the most important things in keeper leagues is to know when to move on from your proven player. Otherwise your 100 point Dany Heatley will end up into 25 point player and you won't get anything from him. So while you can't buy into the hype of prospects too much you also can't get too attached into your proven players' old performances.
    This is exactly what I think... With keepers in my league on the higher side I try to swap out one older guy a year