Thread: The Guide - and an important note

I...am your father.

Default The Guide - and an important note

The Fantasy Guide will be out on August 1 (because a lot of people keep posting in this section asking about it - about 10 or 12 so far in the last month). This info is noted in the ad (http://www.dobberhockey.com/FG10-11.html) and in the shop.

I also want to remind everyone that only myself or Angus will post in this section. Any other new threads will be moved with no forwarding link (I want to keep the area clean). No exceptions. I can't figure out how to lock all users from starting a thread in the Site Announcements, yet still be allowed to reply (replies are allowed). So all I can do is stick this warning here and hope for the best. Thank you everyone! And now back to burying my head in the Guide
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    This info is noted in the ad (http://www.dobberhockey.com/FG10-11.html) and in the shop.
    The shop section doesn't mention August 1 for the 2010-2011 guide, which is probably why you're getting so many inquiries.
    14-Team H2H Limited Keeper League

Rosters: 3C, 5W, 4D, 1U, 2G, 5B, 2IR+, 1NA
    Keep: 4 F, 2 D, 1 G
    Skater Stats: G (3), A (2), +/- (0.3), PIM (0.4), PPP (0.5), SHP (1), GWG (1), SOG (0.3), Hits (0.1), Blks (0.25), FW (0.05)
    Goalie Stats: W (5), SV (0.3), GA (-2), SHO (2)

C: Crosby, Zegras
    W: Pastrnak, Keller

D: Karlsson, Montour
    G:Oettinger
    IR+:
    NA: