Thread: $ Roto Keeper Seeking 3 Knowledgeable Owners

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default $ Roto Keeper Seeking 3 Knowledgeable Owners

FEES:

Entry fee will be $50 (plus PAYPAL charge). This must be paid on or before the draft day with no exceptions. Failure to comply will result in your team
    being auctioned off. Payment can be made by CHEQUE, $ ORDER or PAYPAL.

PAY-OUTS:

Payouts (based on 12 teams and $50 entry fees) will be as follows:

a. 1st place will receive $350

b. 2nd place will receive $175

c. 3rd place will receive $75

ROSTERS:

Each Manager will have a PRO TEAM and a FARM TEAM.
    a. Each PRO TEAM will consist of a 20 man roster which includes goaltenders.

b. A maximum of 3 goaltenders is allowed per PRO TEAM and a minimum of 2 goaltenders
    is also required. A min 5 Defensemen.

c. Each FARM TEAM will consist of 12 (or less) players of any position.

d. Each PRO TEAM will start on a nightly basis a maximum of 14 players; 3 center, 6 wingers, 4 defensemen 1 goaltender and a max of 6 bench players.

e. Roster will be updated daily.

f. There will be 3 IR spots per team.

FARM ROSTERS:

Each FARM TEAM may consist of any number of players and any number of positions, as long as it is at or under the maximum of 12 players. Players must be drafted into the NHL to be drafted in the PRO or FARM Draft.

a. Each player may be called up to your PRO TEAM at any time during the regular season. Once activated they will no longer be eligable for your FARM TEAM. In the case of an injury, they can be recalled but MUST be returned once the injured player they replaced is healthy. Rotating FARM players in place of the IR player is prohibited. Once a FARM TEAM player has played 100 games in the NHL he must either be activated to your PRO TEAM or out right released.

b. The only way to add farm players is through drafting or trading.

STATS COUNTING:

Skaters - G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, GWG, SH%

Goalies - W, SAVES, S%, GAA, SO

KEEPERS:

At the end of the season, you will be able to keep 15 players from your PRO TEAM, and your entire FARM TEAM.

FREE ANGENCY:

a. Each team will be allowed 15 free agent signings, from the day the season starts through the trade deadline.

b. Calling up a player from your FARM TEAM and dropping a PRO TEAM player, either to free agency, or back to your FARM TEAM will not count as a free agent addition. This will not count as one of your 15. To go about this, simply post your move on the Yahoo league page and make the drop and add.

DRAFTING:

Once the season has completed, you will have three (3) weeks to submit your keeper rosters. You may keep 15 players from your PRO TEAM, and up to the maximum 12 of your FARM TEAM.

Each year we will hold 1 draft (with the exception of year one).
    a. Each year the draft will be held online. The draft will take place in the League Forum, shortly after that yrs NHL Entry Draft.

b. From yr 2 and on the draft will consist of 5 PRO TEAM rounds and 3 FARM TEAM rounds. The 5 PRO TEAM rounds is to compensate for the 5 players released at seasons end the yr before.
    The 3 FARM TEAM players selected will be added to the 12 or less you already have. 2 weeks after the Draft is completed Managers will have to cut their FARM TEAM back down to 12.

c. Draft positions will be based on the rankings from the season prior. The bottom 4 will be entered in a lottery to determine the order. All other teams will pick in reverse order of the standings.

e. Year one's draft will be snake order, eg (123,321). Years two and after will be NHL style, eg (123,123)

Year 1’s draft will be composed of 2 drafts:

i. The first draft will serve as our Expansion Draft. Draft order will be selected by a 'draft generator' and 20 rounds will be used to select each manager’s PRO TEAM. Players who fall under the FARM DRAFT criteria can NOT be picked in the ENTRY DRAFT.

ii. A secondary draft will be concluded to fill each team’s FARM TEAM. This will be held shortly after the NHL's ENTRY DRAFT. Farm players may include anyone who is drafted in the NHL (or no longer eligable for the NHL ENTRY draft) and has played 50gms or less prior to the 09 NHL all star game (30 for goalies).

TRADING:

a. Any assets may be traded at anytime during the year, except between the NHL trade deadline and the Stanley cup play-offs.

b. Draft picks for the next 2 years may be traded (e.g. During the 2007/08 hockey season the 2008 and the 2009 draft picks will be tradable picks). On Draft day the next years draft picks will be available for trading.(e.g. On the day of the 2008 draft the 2010 picks will become tradable at 12:01am before the draft starts so on this day only there will be 3 years worth of draft picks available.)

TANKING:

This will not be tolerated. There will be NO veto's on trades, however if it is determined (by league majority) a GM is tanking the season through actions such as failure to maintain their starting roster or lopsided trades that GM will be vanished from the league with no warning.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

just wanted to tell people that this is a great league. Everyone is from the Dobber community here. Winnings were paid out very promptly. Many of the people in this league frequent these boards and it is a very well run league to be a part of.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm interested if you'll have me. I won 3 of my 5 leagues this year but I got hosed on 2 of them and didn't get paid all of my winnings. So I'm looking for other leagues.

I'm in only 1 other keeper and I'm trying to turn around the terrible team that I inherited.

You can send me a PM or email @ [email protected]
    Last edited by AJB86; June 9, 2010 at 1:00 PM.

Dobber Sports Rookie

The team available is;

Avs:

F- peverly, moller, stajan, brule, callahan, fleshmann, c.stewart, mueller, poulit, okposo,

D- demers, green, yandle, weber, hedman

G- lundqvist, halak

Prospects- filatov, benn, b.schenn, couture, colborne, rask, e.kane, grabner, mathias, m.goncharov, y.webber, kugryshev
    Last edited by Toews19; June 11, 2010 at 9:47 PM.

Dobber Sports Rookie

teams taken. league full.