Thread: "Backup" start for tomorrow

Dobber Sports Giant

Default "Backup" start for tomorrow

Again, I need to catch up a few G games, so between Budaj @EDM (assuming the AVS will rest Anderson and that they are on a B2B situation) and Dubnyk COL (assuming he'll start again since he won his last game), who do you like best?

This is for a pts only league (3 pts for a W, -0.6 pts for each GA, 0.1 pts for each SV and 2 pts for a SO)

Thanks in advance!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Call me crazy but I'd go with Dubnyk. He's been playing well and Budaj's been on that bench for a long time.

Keep an eye on Phoenix too, they've got a B2B with the Preds tomorrow followed by the Kings on Thursday. I doubt Bryz would start both of those, and you'd think LA would be a more competitive game, hence the possibility of LaBarbera getting the start vs. Nashville.
    10 Team H2H ESPN Keeper - G, A, PIM, FOW, ATOI, SOG, HIT, BLK, DEF, STP, W, SO, SV, GAA, SV%
    ================================================== ===========================
    Forwards: McDavid, Matthews, Ovechkin, Couture, Toews, Henrique, Perry, Perron, Maroon, Galchenyuk, Neal, R. Smith, Parise, Stastny, Konecny, Patrick
    Defence: Ristolainen, Josi, Hamilton, Giordano, Fowler, Ekholm, Schultz
    Goalies: Fleury, Lundqvist, Smith
    IR: Crawford

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks! Since it's on Yahoo, I had to make the move yesterday and went with Budaj. I know he's been on the bench for a while, but I'm sure the AVS will want to finish strong before going into the playoff. Time will tell!

LaBarbera is already owned, so he's not an option.