Thread: Giroux or Okposo

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Giroux or Okposo

hey any help would be appreciated, right now i am tryin to get either own of these guys of another guy. who do you think has the better upside in the future. i am personally leaning towards giroux but i could see nyi being a force in a couple years.

i am thinking of offering him Raymond and leighton (he has boucher and emery but i got leighton so he wants him cause he only has one other goalie thomas) for either one of the 2 mentioned above. i like raymond but i think this is a prime time to sell high on him and buy low on a guy like giroux. let me know, much appreciated.
    12 team H2H,Keep 9,+1 entering 4th season or less,+1 that was called up last season.G,A,PTS,+/-,Hits,PP,GWG,W,GAA,SV%,SO
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm
    C:Crosby,Kuzy,Spezza (Barkov,Dvorak,Heinen,Honstroza,D. Shore,Point,Wennberg)
    LW:Gaudreau,O'Reilly,(Dal Colle,Compher,Vatrano,Petan,Vesey,Arvidsson)
    RW:Tarasenko,Oshie(Garland,Poturalski,Fasching,Fis cher,Rattie)
    D:Weber,Ghost,Vatenen(Severson,Montour,J.Larsson,H icketts,Lindell,Rielly,Grzelyck)
    G:Lundqvist,Talbot(Hellebuyck,Hutchinson,Ullmark,M cintyre,Lassinantti)

Dobber Sports Pro

Good luck getting either of those with Leighton and Raymond. I traded Kronvall for Okposo and Kovalev for Giroux.

Giroux is a gifted playmaker. Okposo's future is great with Tavares by his side. I'd take Giroux though.
    Follow me on Twitter! Renegade_H

16 Team Full Keeper. G,A,PTS,+/-,PIMs,Shots,PPP,SHP,GWG,W,SO,GAA,S%

Matthews, Malkin, Pettersson, Dadonov, Parise, Rantanen, Reinhart, Vrana, Borgstrom, Konecny, Okposo, Eakin
    Karlsson, Carlson, Keith, Pulock, Kempny, Hagg

Rask
    Khudobin

BENCH
    Roussell, Zajac, Jarnkrok, D. Ryan, Domingo, Schultz (IR), Jost (IR), Suzuki (NA), Kaprizov (NA)