Thread: Giroux or Okposo

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Giroux or Okposo

hey any help would be appreciated, right now i am tryin to get either own of these guys of another guy. who do you think has the better upside in the future. i am personally leaning towards giroux but i could see nyi being a force in a couple years.

i am thinking of offering him Raymond and leighton (he has boucher and emery but i got leighton so he wants him cause he only has one other goalie thomas) for either one of the 2 mentioned above. i like raymond but i think this is a prime time to sell high on him and buy low on a guy like giroux. let me know, much appreciated.
    12 team H2H,Keep 9,+1 entering 4th season or less,+1 that was called up last season.G,A,PTS,SHTS,Hits,PP,GWG,W,GAA,SV%,SO
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm
    C:Crosby,Barkov,Point(Kidney,McAllister,Bordeleau, Merkulov,Voit,Ch. Lucius,Brisson,Ostlund,W.Smith,Nadeau,Sawchyn)
    LW:Gaudreau,RNH(Soderblom,Slafkovsky,Lardis)
    RW:Raymond(Dufour,Rosen,Evangelista,Rashevsky,J. Roy,Holtz,Blake,Dumais,Huuhtanen)
    D:Morrissey,Burns,Dobson(York,Durzi,Evans,Zellwege r,Z. Jones,Addison,Mateychuk,Hutson,Cagnoni,Buchinger)
    G:Hellebuyck,Ullmark,Georgiev(Garand,Soderblom,Per ets)

Dobber Sports Pro

Good luck getting either of those with Leighton and Raymond. I traded Kronvall for Okposo and Kovalev for Giroux.

Giroux is a gifted playmaker. Okposo's future is great with Tavares by his side. I'd take Giroux though.
    Follow me on X! Renegade_H

16 team Banger league
    G,A,PPP,BLK,HITS,PIM,SOG,W,GAA,S%,SAVES

FWDS
    Robertson, Stamkos, Kyrou, Huberdeau, Necas, Carlsson, Rossi, McMichael, Coleman, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Kuzmenko, Hathaway, Hoglander, Domi, Barbashev, Newhook

DMEN
    Montour, Burns, Hanifin, Sanheim, Walman, Pionk, Provorov

GOALIES
    Fluery, Montembeault, Wedgewood, Raanta

Injured
    F. Andersen, Landeskog, Hamilton

PROSPECT POOL
    Kasper, Moore, Ostlund, Yurov, Morrow, Zellweger, Nazar