Thread: dobbs playoff draft list

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default dobbs playoff draft list

just found out one of my major playoff pools is drafting on sunday =( dobbs, any idea as to when we can expect the draft list?

I...am your father.

Default Re:dobbs playoff draft list

I will send on Friday, probably late afternoon. I will send a final one again when the final teams have been decided - which may not be until after the Calgary Colorado game on Sunday night. Either way, you will at least have the Friday one.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

perfect, thanks!

just got the first draft, hotness.

wanted to point one thing out though, thought it would be best discussed over email than on the board.

thanks again for making my playoff win that much easier =)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Dynasty League Needs Owner

If your looking for a Unique Dynasty Baseball League we might be the league for you. NQRBL- The Not Quite Rotisserie Baseball League

We presently have 2 openings as 2 of owners have left do to personal commitments.
    This is an extremely well run league, we use CBS Sports.com as our stats provider/team pages plus we have our own website. Are owners stretch from the east coast to west coast and into Canada.
    This is a deep baseball knowledge league.
    we feature :40 man Major League roster , 40 man Minor league roster, Minor League draft, Rule 5 draft, Active trading, Waivers, Ability to sign Arbitration Eligible players to long term, …we follow every Major League rule, and playoffs !!! You have the ability to determine who pitches or hits when and where come playoff time!! The off-season is just as fun as the regular season.
    From our Rules /Constitution:

From April through September, the NQRBL uses a Rotisserie scoring system consisting of six categories. Teams will be ranked in the following six categories, with the lowest-ranked team in each category awarded a point, and the highest-ranked team in the category awarded a number of points equal to the number of teams in the league:

1. On-base percentage
    2. Home runs
    3. Doubles plus triples plus stolen bases minus twice the caught stealings
    4. Run Average
    5. Quality starts
    6. Saves plus holds

At the end of the regular season, the six teams with the most rotisserie points qualify for the playoffs. The playoffs are held in December/January (thoe we are exploring playing in October/November )using the Netplay feature of Diamond Mind Baseball and the DMB season disk from the most recent season.

Sound confusing? Its really not..

Here is a link to our rules pagefor more detailed

http://nqrbl.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2556

Please contact me at [email protected]

goldfish47

I'v ebeen in this league for the last 3 years and it is a GREAT league. If you ever wanted to be a real life GM, but don't have $150M to get your own team, this is the next best thing! Send Todd an email at [email protected] for a spot!