Thread: November must be almost here now.....

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default November must be almost here now.....

A couple of signs that November 1st is almost here:

1. Havlat has already missed a couple of weeks\' action.

2. Gaborik\'s groin has him out of the lineup (So much for staying in North America for the summer to strengthen the groin).

Without fail, these two guys go down early each season. I just don\'t understand how every year it seems all like all the pre-season pool guides will project Havlat and Gaborik to play 70+ games and score 80-100 points. I\'m sure it could happen some day, but realistically we can\'t really expect better than 60 games out of either of them. Kepp that in mind when drafting next season!
    Six-Team League (8 keepers; 25-player roster; minimum of 4 defencemen; 1 team/goalies; bottom five players do not count in point totals)
    **Crosby, Benn, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Tarasenko, Gaudreau, Kopitar, Mackinnon

Dobber Sports Genius

Well Gabbie injury is nowhere near as bad as last years when he missed 40 games. Don\'t count out Gabbie yet, I still think hes gonna put up some crazy numbers this year.

On the other hand, Havlat is seriously as fragile as this plant in my house that I haven\'t watered in 10 years.
    14 GM H2H Salary Cap League (Salaries not Caps)
    Stats:G A +/- PIM PPG PPA SHP GWG SOG FW HITS|W GAA SV SV% SHO
    Start: 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2UTIL,2G
    Prospect Farm (<92GP skaters, <60 goalies)

Dobber Pro League Wales Division - Roto
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PiM,PPP,SOG|W,GAA,Saves
    Start: 4C,4L,4R,6D,2G (Weekly changes)
    2010 - 3rd place
    2009 - 3rd place

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

As much as I think the pool guides tend to overestimate both players\' ability to stay healthy, I really hope they both can come back and play soon -- they\'re certainly two of the most talented players in the league.
    Six-Team League (8 keepers; 25-player roster; minimum of 4 defencemen; 1 team/goalies; bottom five players do not count in point totals)
    **Crosby, Benn, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Tarasenko, Gaudreau, Kopitar, Mackinnon