Thread: Tucker Out

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Tucker Out

Darcy Tucker is out of the Maple Leafs line up indefinetely with ligament damage in his right knee. They never said that it was torn and at this time surgery is not being considered. He said his knee has been sore all season, which may explain his slow start, but it was damaged further when he was hit on Saturday.
    It doesn\'t sound like they are going to place him on IR yet since they don\'t need to call up anyone to replace him in the line up so I don\'t know if it is worth holding on to him for a few days or just dumping him now.
    60% of the time, it works every time.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Tucker Out

I\'ve got him too and was considering dumping him before I just read your post.

If I can scour up a better right winger, I\'ll probably dump him for sure.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Tucker Out

Wow, I didn\'t even know about this when I dumped Tucker Sunday morning for Richards.

Looks like it might have been a smart move.
    12 team Yahoo Pts league
    G(2),A(1.25),PPP(0.5),PIM (0.25),+-(0.5),SHP(1),GWG(0.5)
    W(3),GA(-0.4),SV(0.05),SHO(5)

C- Malkin, Tavares, Datsyuk
    RW - J. Carter, Semin, Lupul, Downie
    LW - J. Neal, Elias, R. Clowe
    D - Burns, Enstrom, Hamonic, Pronger
    G - Crawford, Halak

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Tucker Out

Tucker thinks he\'ll need surgery.
    My pool
    Goals = 1 point, Assists = 1/2 point, Goals Against = -1/2 point

Fowards: S. Stamkos, J. Neal, M. Moulson, M. Read, N. Foligno, B. Wheeler, L. Stempniak, J. Pavelski, B. Flynn, S. Bernier

D-men: S. Weber, PK Subban, D. Phaneuf, J. Carlson, TJ Brodie, B. Smith, M. Irwin, B. Dillon, K. Cumiskey,

Goalies: Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis

Farm: T. Rattie, R. Johansen, A. Killorn, J. Zucker, J. Akeson, M. Sgarbossa, A. Yogan, M. St. Croix, M. Friberg, E. Gelinas, A. Ness, J. Muzzin, MA Bourdon, S. Harrington, R. Smith, C. Emmerton, M. Mayorov, I. Makarov, P. Maroon

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Tucker Out

Jeebus wrote:
    Darcy Tucker is out of the Maple Leafs line up indefinetely with ligament damage in his right knee. They never said that it was torn and at this time surgery is not being considered. He said his knee has been sore all season, which may explain his slow start, but it was damaged further when he was hit on Saturday.
    It doesn\'t sound like they are going to place him on IR yet since they don\'t need to call up anyone to replace him in the line up so I don\'t know if it is worth holding on to him for a few days or just dumping him now.
    Oh Sweet Jeebus, dump him now!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Tucker Out

The latest is 4 weeks rehab and a knee brace when he comes back. The Leafs and Tucker are still saying he won\'t require surgery.
    60% of the time, it works every time.