Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: All 30 team stats

Dobber Sports Stud

Thanks guys and remember rankings is based on the individual Tiers not all 30 mixed together, that was just for fun and assument

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    weird.. according to yahoo i am in second in tier 3 but not according to the spreadsheet. ohwell.
    The dummmy teams can have quite an influence, which is most likely the difference, mainly in +/-

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by smack1919 View Post
    Thanks Chinny and Comish for all this. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
    As for the playoffs, curious to see the matchups - thankfully the Flyers made it in for me.
    remember the playoffs are no longer H2H, it is a points only winner take all format now

Dobber Sports Guru

ahh newper you and i got highway robber-ized.

this is my favourite league by far boys. thanks to everyone for making that happen.

Dobber Sports Guru

i wasn't in the playoffs last year, what is the format again?

Dobber Sports Ace

in my tier i finish 4th but in overall i clinch comish who finish 2nd in my tier kind of sad thing
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Giant

Congrats Chinny for the 2nd win in a row... Hopefully somebody will make it sure you won't win the playoff for the 2nd time in a row!

Also, another big congrats to you for all the "files" job you're doing for this league and to Russ for running the league like a master! Once again, this is the better and hardest league I've been in! Can't wait for next year!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by ultrawhiteness View Post
    i wasn't in the playoffs last year, what is the format again?
    From the rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty Rules
    Playoffs stats will be managed off-line in MS-Excel by Chinny. There will be no redraft or additional pick ups allowed.

Fifteen (half of the total teams) teams will qualify for the playoffs. The top six from Tier 1, top five from Tier 2 and top four from Tier 3 make the playoffs. Scoring will be cumulative for all four rounds of the playoffs.

Teams will be seeded 1-15 as follows: Tier 1 will be seeds 1-6, Tier 2 will be 7-11 and Tier 3 will be 12-15.

Playoff scoring will be total points with reduced active rosters. Forwards and Defensemen will score one point for each goal or assist and Goaltenders will count two points for each win with an additional two points for each complete shutout (no shared shutouts).

Ties in the playoffs will be broken by most Goals, then highest seed.

Prior to the first game of the playoffs, teams will declare their final playoff rosters (no changes). Each team will choose 12 players at any position. There will be no positional requirements – if you want to go with three goalies, no problem.

The two Playoff finalists will draft first (the winner) and second (runner-up) next season.

Dobber Sports Guru

well well, i guess that leaves me with 9 players (10 counting Voynov I suppose). not too shabby. i hope i can make up some ground in the standings to give Pete a better 1st rounder.

1. Dany Heatley
    2. Nick Foligno
    3. Matt Duchene
    4. David Krejci
    5. Valterri Filppula
    6. Jordan Staal
    7. Brad Richardson
    8. Christian Ehrhoff
    9. Kyle Cumiskey
    10. Viatcheslav Voynov

Dobber Sports Initiate

I just wanted to thank Russ again for letting me take over Culpy99's team. I've never been in a keeper, let alone a 30-team league before, so it's been a wild couple of months to say the least. I came within 1 point of 2nd heading into Sunday, but ultimately finished in 3rd in tier 2.

I won't go far in the playoffs without a goalie, so I can't wait till the off-season draft and next season when I get to play the full eighty-two!

Dobber Sports Pro

Damn, Chic beat me on the last day!! That Huet killed me once Niemi took over full time...and I should have followed the PIMs closer. Adding Gillies earlier would have helped get me a few more points.

Chinny was just unbeatable...closest I ever got was 3 or 4 points back.

I'm looking at a big time fall next year if Huet doesn't land on his feet somewhere (not including the minors)!

Thanks again Chinny + Russ!
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Dobber Sports Ninja

A big thank you to everyone who helped me out this year, there's no way this can be done by one person. A special thanks to Chinny for the incredible amount of stats work you put into this league.

One point of clarification from an above post - it was quoting a rule from last year that has changed this year:

"The two Playoff finalists will draft first (the winner) and second (runner-up) next season."

That now reads (in it's entirety):

"The two new teams in Tier 3 will draft first and second overall. The two Playoff finalists will draft third (the winner) and fourth (runner-up) next season. Then it will be the regular season winners of Tier 3, Tier 2 and then Tier 1, in that order. Following that will be 3-15 from the playoffs (in that order). After that, will come Tier 3, 5th to 8th, then Tier 2, 6th to 10th and finally Tier 1, 7th to 10th. "

I know it was a contentious issue, but in the end, the two new teams are at a distinct disadvantage and it was decided that they would need the top two picks to help those two positions from being relegated every two years (the two new teams each year are exempt from relegation for one year - beware all teams in Tier 3!).

The Comish
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    One point of clarification from an above post - it was quoting a rule from last year that has changed this year:

"The two Playoff finalists will draft first (the winner) and second (runner-up) next season."

That now reads (in it's entirety):

"The two new teams in Tier 3 will draft first and second overall. The two Playoff finalists will draft third (the winner) and fourth (runner-up) next season. Then it will be the regular season winners of Tier 3, Tier 2 and then Tier 1, in that order. Following that will be 3-15 from the playoffs (in that order). After that, will come Tier 3, 5th to 8th, then Tier 2, 6th to 10th and finally Tier 1, 7th to 10th. "
    Sorry, my bad, i didn't mean to copy that last line from the rules