Thread: $50, 18 team yahoo head2head league looking for a few good managers

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default $50, 18 team yahoo head2head league looking for a few good managers

hello, I'm currently setting up a 18 team "cash" Head to Head fantasy hockey league. League fees for the season will be $50.00 ($54.00 to cover all the paypal fees). Draft will go Sunday the 20th at 2pm MST, 4pm EST. This is not my first go at commishing money leagues, some of my previous with entry fees as high as $200 a team, and one of the main ones a $100 points league that has been running for 5 years now.. needless to say, I can provide numerous references for my integrity as a commish and also as the "keeper of the cash" per say, All winning managers ARE PAID within hours of completion of the league, none of this "i'll pay you within the week" kinda shananigans. With that said, all managers need to be paid up via paypal NO LATER than evening of the Wednesday Sept 16th, this gives ample time to fill spots with new managers who will be ready to play, no pay, no play, I will not jeopardize the integrity of the league as a result of non paid managers come draft time. Although this is not originally being set up as a keeper league, I will leave that door open for us as a collective group to decide as the season progresses, I'm not all that for it, but also not dead set against it, this will be your league as much as it is mine Those wishing to play are asked to email me at inkcanada at yahoo.ca. You can also direct any questions you may have to this address aswell. Prize structure as i see it "for now", this can be altered a bit if we decide as a group before the season gets too far along.... 1st for each divison regular season, $75 ($300 total), playoff winner $300, playoff 2nd place $200, playoff 3rd place $100, total $900.

Roster and scoring positions will be as follows, email me at [email protected] for invite to the league, thanks!

League ID#:112822 League Name:rooster hockey season one Password: xxxxxxxx Draft Type:Live Draft Draft Time:Sun Sep 27 2:00pm MDT [ Add to My Calendar ] Max Teams:18 Scoring Type: Head-to-Head Max Moves:No maximum Max Trades:No maximum Trade Reject Time:2 Trade End Date:February 25, 2010 Waiver Time:2 days Can't Cut List Provider:Yahoo! Sports Trade Review:Commissioner Post Draft Players:Follow Waiver Rules Max Acquisitions per Week:5 Min Games Played:2 Weekly Deadline:Weekly on Monday Start Scoring on:Week 1 Divisions:Yes (4 divisions) Playoff Seeding Optionsivision winners awarded top playoff seeds Roster Positions:C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW) Goaltenders Stat Categories:Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Dobber Sports Rookie

7 spots left folks...

Dobber Sports Rookie

only 4 spots left....