Thread: Sloppy Seconds Trade Block!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Smile Sloppy Seconds Trade Block!

Everyone is available for the right price.

But here is some really juicy names to flirt with.

7th overall. If you have a pick higher than mine and want to move down to gain an extra asset and not drop out of the big 7 then hit me up. This is exactly where you want to be. No thinking involved. You just take the one that fell to 7. Now if you want to move up to this pick, I will be open to moving down or trading it strait up.

RW: Danny the little man Alfredsson. He still has allot left in the tank. Also in a 30 team keeper league he is still a top end talent to own.

C-LW: Jordan the second best Staal. He is walking into his 4th year and is only 22. This guy has already proved he can score 30. There should be allot more out of this stud. The pens locked him up so maybe you should also.

C: Derek handle with care Brassard. This guy will be centering either Nash, Filatov, Vorachek.... Hmm I wonder why I even need to talk this guy up. Don't miss out on him before he cracks 80 points.

LW: Alexei pony boy Ponikarovsky. You need a LW then this guy should be on your list. No one on the leafs will be in front of him. So he will get tons of ice time and pp time. Solid, Solid, Solid. Hit me up if you need a LW.

D: Wade the overpayed Redden. ERRRR.. He is cheap in our league and is a top pairing dman. Can't pass on a player that is this cheap with his abilty.

D: Tommy gun Gilbert. 25 and a 45 point season. Look for bigger and better things from this guy. Watch him rise up on Dobbers dman rankings.

D: Dennis the buy out Seidenbirg. Willl he stay with the Canes or get moved to another team. Solid depth dman. capable of posting 35 to 40 points. Again 30 team keeper league that is very good.

G: Nikolai Khabibulin. He already has his own nick name. This guy just took over the starting job for the up and coming Edmonton team. Look for 65 starts out of him and very solid numbers. Bank it.

I saved the best for last. RW: Marion Gaborik. Now he is finally in a offensive first situation. This is also a more open conference. I expect big things out of him. I don't want to move him but if the offer makes sense I have no problem letting him go.

Please PM me or Email me with offers. Why not kick the tires a bit guys. Maybe we have something that can be worked out.

Email davie_playa at hotmail.com

Dobber Sports Stud

WTF? What is this?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Its a league that is run on Dobber. Sorry for the miss understanding.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by DAW View Post
    Its a league that is run on Dobber. Sorry for the miss understanding.
    you may want to put this in the social group for the league, it will make more sense there, directions on how to get there are in a post in this area.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

To be honest Chinny its kind of point less if we only have 10 gm's signed up to the social group. I have better luck with this being in the Comish thread. Once we have more members signed up then I can post in there instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    you may want to put this in the social group for the league, it will make more sense there, directions on how to get there are in a post in this area.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by DAW View Post
    To be honest Chinny its kind of point less if we only have 10 gm's signed up to the social group. I have better luck with this being in the Comish thread. Once we have more members signed up then I can post in there instead.

If we really want to be honest you will notice that it is showing 10 of 27 guys on that page.
    there is actually only 4 guys that have yet to sign up, it is as good if not better than this section.

But i see you have moved it there, should offer less confusion!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah I noticed late last night.. made the move already..