Thread: Havlat (this topic should be pinned)

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Havlat (this topic should be pinned)

Martin Havlat was double shifted in the waning minutes of the season opener...took a little run at M. Koivu...and then at Backstrom after the whistle. A brief skirmish took place in front of the goal...and Havlat emerged...

He was then filmed slowly skating to the bench holding his right arm awkwardly, and then crumpled in the locker room hallway.

I couldn\'t help at laugh out loud at the irony of the situation. :laugh:

Post edited by: shook81, at: 2007/10/04 22:58

Post edited by: shook81, at: 2007/10/05 03:53
    8 Team Roto League (1-year)
    Cats: G A +/- PIMs PPP SHP SOG SH% HIT BLK GAA SV% SVS W SO
    F: Ovechkin, Stamkos, Giroux, Perry, Tavares, Eriksson, Benn, Jagr, Heatley, Alfredsson, Roy, Hanzal
    D: Phaneuf, Del Zotto, Kulikov, I. White, Goligoski, Niskanen
    G: M. Smith, Emery
    BN: C. Stewart, J. Staal, Read, Brouwer, Ward, Hedberg, Pavelec, Bachman
    IR: Letang, Giordano

bwhee

Default Re:Havlat (this topic should be pinned)

I was at this game...Havlat was the one throwing his weight around with a chip on his shoulder...that chip must have been a bit too heavy. How do you hurt your shoulder in a minor scrum in front of the net, with NO tough guys on the ice at all? He barely made it off the ice, and as it says above, he COLLAPSED in the hallway like a ragdoll. I am SO glad I didn\'t draft this guy again this year. After taking Dobber\'s advice about bandaid boys, I couldn\'t be happier.

I gotta tell ya Dobber, I\'m feeling pretty bulletproof this year with the great advice you continue to provide. Thanks.