Thread: How to Start a Keeper League

I...am your father.

Default How to Start a Keeper League

I have posted three sets of rules. More to come over the next several weeks. See \"starting a pool\" (menu on left)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Morales - out 6 months+

"Kendrys Morales will have surgery on his left ankle and will be out a minimum of six months, Dr. Lewis Yocum said. Surgery will clean out scar tissue that has formed".

http://twitter.com/#!/SamMillerOCR/s...04874190516224

Pretty safe to say drop him in 1 year leagues now!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Been preaching that Kendry wasn't close to returning, but didn't think it would be for the whole season. Good thing he wasn't on any of my teams.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by djkiang View Post
    Been preaching that Kendry wasn't close to returning, but didn't think it would be for the whole season. Good thing he wasn't on any of my teams.
    I only owned him in the dobber experts league. Sucks to lose him but my team is really turning it on of late. I knew my team was due and I'm now trying to crack the top 5.