Thread: Ruutu

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Ruutu

In case anyone didn\'t see the info in the other thread, Tuomo Ruutu played sparingly last night in the Hawks-Blues game. As it turns out, he only played about 9 minutes due to a \"sore knee.\" Savard indicated that the injury was nothing major and that Ruutu\'s status is day-to-day.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re:Ruutu

By virtue of his history, Tuomo Ruutu should be considered day to day for the entire season:lol:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

\"By virtue of his history, Tuomo Ruutu should be considered day to day for the entire season.\"

Isn\'t that a fact! Ruutu has been a walking/talking injury since he first put on the Hawks\' sweater. The guy has talent, don\'t get me wrong, but he can\'t play more than a handful of games, if that, before he goes down again.

As a Chicagoan, I assume Ruutu plays 40 games a season and anything more is pure bonus :P

Dobber Sports Icon

lamplighter wrote:
    \"By virtue of his history, Tuomo Ruutu should be considered day to day for the entire season.\"

Isn\'t that a fact! Ruutu has been a walking/talking injury since he first put on the Hawks\' sweater. The guy has talent, don\'t get me wrong, but he can\'t play more than a handful of games, if that, before he goes down again.

As a Chicagoan, I assume Ruutu plays 40 games a season and anything more is pure bonus
    That really is the only way to look at it with guys like ruutu and havlat. Hopefully you can win all of those 40 games that they manage to play, and be a playoff contender!
    12 Team Dynasty League w/ Salary Cap (Updated: 3/23/2011)
    (CBS Sports Commissioner's League)
    Maximum Salary Cap: 70.5 million
    Roster Limit(s):
    Total: 23 + 2 available IR slot
    Active: C, C, C, W, W, W, W, D, D, D, D, G, G
    23 + 1 Man Roster (69.62 million) - 17 Keepers
    - Crosby (IR), Carter, Tavares, Duchene, Anisimov, Desharnais
    - Ovechkin, Giroux, Downie, Hall (LTIR), Tanguay, Samuelsson, Whitney, Justin Williams, Zuccarello
    - Green, Phaneuf, Doughty, Letang, Carlson, Karlsson
    - Price, Halak, Neuvirth, Varlamov
    Scoring Setup: W, L, GA, Saves, SO
    G, A, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, GWG, HT, FOW