Thread: KOCI

Dobber Sports Novice

Default KOCI

Wondering if David Koci from Chicago will be making the team......haven\'t heard much newz about him....

I...am your father.

Default Re:KOCI

I think so, but don\'t expect more than 40 games from him...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re:KOCI

As of right now it appears he will be on the 4th line with Martin Lapointe and Kevyn Adams. The guy is a loon so if you are looking for a nice amount of PMs, he would be a nice choice.

With the Blackhawks having some young, talented forwards (Toews, Kane, Havlat, etc), and when was the last time anyone could say that, Savard is going to dress Koci as their proverbial bodyguard.

I know Dobber sees just 1/2 season out of Koci but living in Chicago and reading and hearing stuff, it sounds like the big, brawling winger will be around for awhile...and maybe longer :P