Thread: Igor has LW,RW eligibility in Yahoo?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Igor has LW,RW eligibility in Yahoo?

So I noticed Igor Grigorenko has multi-positional eligibility in Yahoo. He is the only one I have seen! Is he? And if so, why?

Has anyone had him on their roster and know if this happened recently? Perhaps this is a sign yahoo is starting to add eligibility. Although, strange to start with a guy like Igor.

Yahoo is really weird lol. :huh:

Post edited by: projectreturns, at: 2007/09/23 01:10
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Igor has LW,RW eligibility in Yahoo?

I just noticed that too!

I\'m guessing that yahoo may have placed the wrong wing in the system when they first added him...however, since people may have drafted him based on the original RW eligibility...they simply added the LW.

I\'ve noticed that yahoo will change a handful of players after the first couple days of the real season...then about 3-5 weeks in they shove a ton more in. I\'m hoping to have about 4-5 players become dual eligible.

Also, one way to give yourself a possible heads up about elegibilty additions. If you go to the player page in yahoo (where all eligible players are listed). Click on the \"research\" tab along the top. The players will now show their \"depth chart\" listings. I noticed a couple players at LW that are listed as a 1st or 2nd line RW...maybe they\'ll change and have LW, RW? Let\'s hope that works out!

Good luck! Hope that helps!
    Y! H2H-12 Team; 6th yr - keep 14 for 12-13 season. (*kept from last year)

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,SOG,SH%, HITS
    W,GA,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO

3C- *Stamkos, *Tavares, *Ribiero, Little (+RW), Brassard, Roy
    3LW- *Ovechkin, *Lupul (+RW), Jokinen (+C), McDonald (+C)
    3RW- *Kessel, *Semin (+LW), *Skinner (+C), *Voracek, Purcell
    4D- *Phanuef, *Green, Carle, Wisniewski, Ellis
    4Util
    2G- *Luongo, *Halak, *Holtby, Lindback
    IR - None (yet)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Igor has LW,RW eligibility in Yahoo?

Yeah there will be a ton of changes. I just wish they would do the guys that are going to have multi-eligibility early so teams can plan.

The main thing is... lets hope they don\'t pull many Horton\'s this year
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner