Thread: Playoff Draft List

I...am your father.

Default Playoff Draft List

Playoff Draft List info is now published. You can check it out via the link on the left menu...

I don\'t have to tell you that this list is the key to all the playoff pool glory.

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:Playoff Draft List

I know you do a lot of work for pool expert, are the lists the same?:unsure:

I...am your father.

In a word - yes.

But with Pool Expert, I will have it set up so that you can choose the teams in every round and then run your list.

My list will just have it so you choose the first round winners and the two cup finalists. I little faster to work with for the user, and less complicated. I\'ll also be tweaking some of the numbers so that they are not complete mirror images.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would think that running multiple rounds would increase the value of the list through pool expert. How can a playoff list be put together before all the matchups are set? If NSH plays CGY the series will be much different than if it\'s DET playing CGY won\'t it?

I...am your father.

It\'s just two lists of eight teams and you check any four boxes. No matchups come into play.
    PoolExpert will be selling theirs for an extra $2.25 so they insisted on more value in theirs (i.e. one extra round) vs. mine.

I\'ll be doing mine after theirs so I will probably add an extra few notes and some last minute changes to the points-per-game of some of the players.

Well done, keep up the great work.

looking forward to this, god damn east better not make me wait lol