Thread: INJURY UPDATES ON DOBBER

Dobber Sports Novice

Default INJURY UPDATES ON DOBBER

Is there a link in Dobber or the forums that has a real good up to date list of injuries, know there is band-aid but not the same. A couple of drafts I\'m in are in two weeks and I know there are different links over the net but was hoping Dobber had or will have the real McCoy along with expected rtn. to playing.

I...am your father.

Default Re:INJURY UPDATES ON DOBBER

Injury lists aren\'t kept anywhere until the season starts. You pretty much just need to read daily and keep notes. After the first game of the season, all the injuries are tracked in the usual places. I use the forecaster\'s website for that.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The Forecaster sight already has a page dedicated to injuries:

http://www.forecaster.ca/thestar.com...espec=20070916

I haven\'t gone through the entire list, so I\'m not sure how concise it is.

Edit: Nevermind, it was simply the Sunday edition of the Daily Slate, so it isn\'t a link that is continually updated, but its a start.

Post edited by: narduch, at: 2007/09/19 09:32

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I use this one it\'s not bad - they seem to have a new guy updating this season who is pretty vocal.

http://fantasygames.sandboxplus.com/....asp?sport=NHL