Thread: Berard

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Berard

Picked up this interesting little tidbit from a Isles blogger

\"Nolan also seems to feel that Berards role on the Isles is completely in his hands.

Which actually makes a ton of sense in that Berard really doesn\'t have anyone competing against him to be a PP QB, in all honestly. If Berard performs, creates, and holds up defensively, he will be on this team.\"

Does it sound like hype and nonsense? Damn if Berard sticks I would be looking at him a late round sleeper.

I...am your father.

Default Re:Berard

Sucker for punishment? I held him for three years now. I\'m done with him. I don\'t care if he makes the team!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re:Berard

Ahh you know how it goes - looking for a low cost edge. 11 goals - 22 ppp - 32 pts in 44 games 2 years ago is nothing to sneeze at. Tuck him in at the end of the bench if he sticks is hardly a huge risk. 1 year leagues with a reasonable sized bench you have some luxury of dicking around.