Thread: vokoun/anderson?

The Magnificent One

Default vokoun/anderson?

just looking at this week who gets the starts? I believe they only have 2 games this week and anderson is coming off a bad loss and vokoun a solid win.. any word on who they go with?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default vokoun/anderson?

Anderson has now proven himself as a legitimate goaltender in the NHL, and with that he has gained respect from his coach, look for almost an even split the rest of the next little while, if not the rest of the season.
    H2H Keeper League, 16 teams, finished 2nd

Crosby, Gagner, Connolly, Moller, Couture
    Hemsky, Okposo, Stafford, Radulov
    Filatov, Raymond, Macarthur, S Kostitsyn, Tlusty, A Kostitsyn
    Seabrook, Franson, Carle, Letang, Yandle
    Garon, Rolo, JDD, Anderson
    Farm:
    JvR,Soderberg, Backlund, Helenius, Neuvirth, Varlamov, Dubnyk, J Boychuk, Shattenkirk

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default vokoun/anderson?

I have to wrestle with that question myself. I\'ve got both Vokoun and Anderson as my second goalie. Anderson\'s last performance is on me. I put him up instead of Vokoun, hence Vokoun\'s nice outing that I missed out on.

I\'ll email you and let you know which one I choose and then everyone else can choose the opposite.

gagnerific - You\'re right about Anderson being a legitimate NHL goaltender, but the question should be is he a No.1 starter? I think he could be, but until he plays 60 games in a season, there will be doubters. I hope someone takes a chance on him next year.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

Default vokoun/anderson?

A hunch tells me that a hungry and well-rested Vokoun will wrestle away the starts for the next while. Vokoun\'s overall peripherals isn\'t all too shabby considering the team was playing shoddy in front of him during the injuries.