Thread: Note to David Frost

I...am your father.

Default Note to David Frost

One of the first \"Dobber\'s Clowns\" (remember that feature? Waaay back in the beginning of DobberHockey).

Note to David Frost:
    Before you start your next venture as an online \"Hockey God\", look into taking some English courses beyond the Grade 7 level. Your writing is atrocious and your grammar is horrible. Frost - we can\'t take your thoughts and tips seriously if they read like they were written by a 12-year-old. Oh, and it would also be a good idea if your relationships with young men weren\'t so creepy.

While I\'m at it, quit pretending that the world is made up of idiots. Okay, let me re-word that. The world actually is made up of idiots...but quit pretending that you are not one of them. By trying to convince the media that Mike Danton was not trying to kill you just makes you look even dumber than the greasy hair and cheap shirt do. You had a hold over a youth that ruined his life - and he tried to kill you for it. How you sucked him back in is beyond me.

Anyway Mr. Frost - don\'t pat yourself on the back with your heavy traffic just yet. It\'s just curious onlookers. Like at a car accident. They\'ll stop coming. If you want to hang onto some of them, however, stop getting that little boy next door to type up your Blog entries for you.

One last thing - we all know that Dobber is the online hockey god!!

:woohoo:

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Guru

yup, and threesome\'s with your players and their girlfriends should probably stop going forward. just a thought.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

he had a threesome with player and gf? where is the list of this mans actions

Super Moderator

Great stuff, Dobber.

I don\'t even want to go to that site once or contribute anything to that virus on society. How this man is roaming free in this world is beyond me. He\'s brain washed all these boys with his authority and gets away with it. He will be in prison within 3 years as he can\'t get \"better\", he\'ll only get worse, I just hope w/out doing too much damage in the process.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Frost is such a head case
    Follow me for some fantasy hockey, Jays tweets @thelandshock

Dobber Sports Apprentice

...and you\'d think a self-proclaimed \"hockeygod\" (frost) would have a decent web-designer/master.

a geocities site from the mid 90\'s with neon colors and animated gifs would\'ve had a better look and feel/legitimate architecture and navigation.

lame.

- -
    Stats: G A PPP SHP PIM +/- GWG FW (goalie W GAA SV% SHO)
    12Team - H2H - WEEKLY changes -
    *keeper - Hybrid 1yr/Keeper league