Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Dynasty League Player Salaries!

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Dynasty League Player Salaries!

The Comish wrote:
    You\'re not wrong Chic, I think less emphasis on last season is probably the way to go. Unless I hear a valid argument on this, we will likely change it to 50-35-15.
    i will run it again tomr with the 50/35/15 and show the results

Dobber Sports Giant

Chinny wrote:
    The Comish wrote:
    You\'re not wrong Chic, I think less emphasis on last season is probably the way to go. Unless I hear a valid argument on this, we will likely change it to 50-35-15.
    i will run it again tomr with the 50/35/15 and show the results
    Nice! I\'m really looking forward to see how big the difference will be.

Russ, as for the hard cap, I\'m definitely not against it. I guess we\'ll have a list of changes to vote on during the summer.

Dobber Sports Stud

Ok i have compared the top gainers and losers if we switch over to a new percentage, Russ i will send you the entire list unless this is enough for you, let me know, don\'t want to clog your inbox!

you will notice guy who missed a bunch of time this year or who are having bad years get a big increase in salary like Briere, Gaborik, Sundin, Gonchar, Cheechoo while it seems like mostly younger guys having good years drop down a bit Berglund, Krejci, Quincey, Green, Kane, Toews are guys that are on that list

if you want the entire list just email me at chinnick at ymail dt com and i will reply with it.
    [file name=percentdiff.zip size=2282]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/percentdiff.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Wow, that is interesting stuff. I was in favor of changing the split to put less emphasis on this season, but after seeing the big gainers/losers I think I like the current split. I would rather have the old/injury prone guys have their salaries drop than the young up and comers. Those kids\' salaries are a better reflection of their capabilities than if we jacked up the older guys who are having off years or are injured. The 60-30-10 split seems to be a better reflection of what kind of performance we should expect out of a player in the next season. just my 2 cents
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Stud

remember that list is the biggest gainers and losers, not just some names i picked out, but they do give a good idea of what type of players get hurt and helped by it

Dobber Sports Stud

No other opinions on the difference in the splits?