Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty League Player Salaries!

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Dynasty League Player Salaries!

maybe fix the minimum salary at a range between 15-20$ so il will represent better average versus real salary...
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Stud

\"MID SEASON\" Salaries coming soon!

I expect to release updated salary projections monday or tuesday of next week!

Dobber Sports Stud

\"Mid Season\" salary projections, enjoy!

[file name=Salaries_mid.zip size=45892]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/Salaries_mid.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Giant

With less than 20 games to play, would it be too much to ask for one last update before the season is over?

Thanks in advance buddy!

Dobber Sports Stud

why dont you just ask for the world next!

yeah i should be able to get to it in the next few days if not tomr

Dobber Sports Giant

Chinny wrote:
    why dont you just ask for the world next!

yeah i should be able to get to it in the next few days if not tomr
    Hey you know me and you should know that I did mean to put you any pressure...

I just thought that it could be a good thing to have at this stage.

Take your time many thanks!

Dobber Sports Stud

you know that i have said it takes me under 5 mins to do, it isn\'t a problem at all

Dobber Sports Star

Just looking at the salaries this morning. Isn\'t it a little weird that high performance players that should have a large cap hit benefit from getting injured by lowering their cap hit?? While essentially durable players are handicapped with high cap hits because they play 82 games?? I know that these are performance based but someone like Brodeur should not have a lower cap hit than Martin Biron.
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Giant

Any update on the salaries Chinny?

Dobber Sports Giant

mapletreemarty wrote:
    Just looking at the salaries this morning. Isn\'t it a little weird that high performance players that should have a large cap hit benefit from getting injured by lowering their cap hit?? While essentially durable players are handicapped with high cap hits because they play 82 games?? I know that these are performance based but someone like Brodeur should not have a lower cap hit than Martin Biron.
    You have a pretty good point here Maple. However, since our cap is based on the contribution of the player, I\'m not sure we can do anything about it. However, I think Russ\'s suggestion to give less credit to the last year in order to give more credits to the past year should help this.

If I recall properly (correct me if I\'m wrong Chinny or Russ), I think right now it\'s 60/30/10 and Russ would like to see it 50/35/15.

While talking about salaries Russ, did I dream or you also mentioned that you might change the cap next year, depending on the final salaries. I remember you talking about the fact that it didn\'t make sense to keep a 1K cap if most teams are over it.

Dobber Sports Guru

Chicleteur wrote:
    mapletreemarty wrote:
    You have a pretty good point here Maple. However, since our cap is based on the contribution of the player, I\'m not sure we can do anything about it. However, I think Russ\'s suggestion to give less credit to the last year in order to give more credits to the past year should help this.

If I recall properly (correct me if I\'m wrong Chinny or Russ), I think right now it\'s 60/30/10 and Russ would like to see it 50/35/15.

While talking about salaries Russ, did I dream or you also mentioned that you might change the cap next year, depending on the final salaries. I remember you talking about the fact that it didn\'t make sense to keep a 1K cap if most teams are over it.
    i don\'t mind the way it is now, as it kinda balances out the pain from having the player get hurt and not help your team out.

chic: majority of the teams are over 1K? in Russ\'s last excel update, i only see two teams over 1K, with only 5 other teams within $50 of the cap.

average team salary is $868.

frankly, i don\'t see why we need the extra $250 added to the cap in january... and i could probably even make the argument that $1000 is too high.

Dobber Sports Giant

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:
    mapletreemarty wrote:

i don\'t mind the way it is now, as it kinda balances out the pain from having the player get hurt and not help your team out.

chic: majority of the teams are over 1K? in Russ\'s last excel update, i only see two teams over 1K, with only 5 other teams within $50 of the cap.

average team salary is $868.

frankly, i don\'t see why we need the extra $250 added to the cap in january... and i could probably even make the argument that $1000 is too high.
    I\'m not referring to the excel spread sheet Russ sent us once in a while. I\'m talking about a few posts on page 3 of this thread. According to Pensfan, 23 teams are over the cap and Comish tend to agree with the fact that we will probably need to do something.

I guess we\'ll have to look at this seriously at the end of the season.

Dobber Sports Stud

Sorry for the delay and i would like everyone to notice that i found an error in how i have been sorting the players which was causing higher salaries, i have attached my teams projected salary as well as this years salary and you will notice they are very similar, if it wasn\'t for me loading up for a playoff run i could of kept under the cap.

Also this is still using a 60/30/10 split

enjoy

[file name=salaries34.zip size=49831]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/salaries34.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Stud

i hope this helps with the questions you guys have been having, the way i have the salaries work out is that i only apply a salary to the top 500 or so players, my issue was that i was sorting that based on this years stats instead of the 3 year stats which was changing the salaried palyers (players over $5, which should be around 500-520) up to 620, which was greatly adding to teams projected salary, just something i didn\'t realize with this being the first year i have attempted to do the projected salaries. I once again don\'t expect the cap to be a huge issue next year, except for teams like me that have made a run for the title and have added some cap in the process

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks buddy!