Thread: Dobber Pools Update

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Dobber Pools Update

All 12 members of the Experts Pool are now signed up and preparing for Sunday night\'s draft. Results of the expert\'s draft will be posted on DobberHockey.com shortly after the draft concludes. I will also be providing a short set of questions to each participant in the Expert Draft regarding their draft thoughts and results. This will provide some valuable insight as to the thought process and strategies of each participant.

We are still missing one person for the Pro Division draft, however a replacement will be named soon. Once the 12 positions in the 3rd Division pool are filled, the names will be posted.

I have also taken the advice of another forum member and will be changing the player scoring categories to include \"shots on goal\" and removing \"losses\" from the goaltending category so for roto scoring it becomes a standard 6-4 pool instead of a 5-5 pool.

I am now working on a pool ladder system for next season in which all members of DobberHockey will be able to participate. I will provide details on this once I have verified that the required software is available to run the competition up to Dobber\'s standards. Thanks to the forum member who suggested this ... I forget his name and can\'t find it now.

Post edited by: Burnsy, at: 2007/09/04 17:04

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re:Dobber Pools Update

hmy: Dirty trick, changing the rules less than one week before the draft!

Changes make sense, gotta go edit my spreadsheets:blink:

Post edited by: The Comish, at: 2007/09/04 17:49
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Thanks for all your work guys, this is just icing on the cake for what is the best fantasy hockey website out there.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Yeah ... sorry for the scoring changes but I was in Baseball mode where the standard pool is 5x5 and it was late at night. All further screw-ups, errors, and spelling mistakes will be due to just plain idiocy. By the way, does everyone realize that Notch only one testicle? Ah well ... at least his husband has a full set.