Thread: Need two experienced dynasty GMs for Grape League Season 2 [zero cost league]

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Need two experienced dynasty GMs for Grape League Season 2 [zero cost league]

Hello,

We recently finished our first season of the Grape League and we had two GMs that couldn't not honor their commitment managing the team for season 2. So we're looking for two more people to join the fun ahead of our rookie draft

League details: 20 team dynasty league, H2H cats goalie premium 9x7 (G/A/+-/PIM/SOG/STP/Hit/Blk/FOW//W/L/GA/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO)

Team 1: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...3663tylvfeenyl

Team 2: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...eks458lvfeenyl

The categories have created a unique feel for the league. All skill levels are welcome, but this probably isn't the best fit for complete beginners.

If you are interested, reply here or send me a message indicating your experience level and which team you'd prefer to take over

Might not respond right away as I do not lurk here often, but I do get email notifications. Our entry draft is scheduled for Monday, July 8th at 8pm and is a slow draft with three rounds. Can adjust times if you are unable to draft then and are interested in trying this format

Thank you for your time,
    Jay

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Need two experienced dynasty GMs for Grape League Season 2 [zero cost league]

still looking! If you have any questions shoot me a DM

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Need two experienced dynasty GMs for Grape League Season 2 [zero cost league]

bump. Both teams still available

Dobber Sports Novice

message sent