Thread: Frantisek Kabrle

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Frantisek Kabrle

After an complete end to last season and was ready for some playoffs, but were none. I think Frank is a sleeper this year and could surpass 50 points, 11PPG and 22PA. I think some of us are gonna see his name like the 14th round and go shit(DUH)! Bam. 8 points in 27 games though last year, which I considered was mostly building the knee and strength. Whats the word?
    CHL Division 2
    Yahoo H2H 14 Team Keep 8 Standard
    3C,3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 6 Bench
    G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHG GWG SOG
    W GAA SV SA* SV% SHO
    C: Huberdeau,B. Richards,Berglund,Desharnais, F. Forsberg, Nyquist
    LW:Landeskog,Elias, Vanek, Tlusty, Fleischmann,Baertschi
    RW:Perry,Wheeler,Cole,Bennet,Okposo
    D:Keith,Carlson,Whitney(edm),Zidicky,B. Smith
    G:Crawford,Dubnyk,Lindback

typo88

Default Re:Frantisek Kabrle

I would steer clear of this guy, hes only had 1 good season. I dont think its worh the risk. You might as well go grab poti or zhitnik.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Surely there must be a better option than F.Kaberle.:sick: 35 points tops. Guys I\'d look at instead would be: Nik Kronwall, Van Ryn, Brad Stuart, Paul Martin, Zidlicky, Hamhuis, Campoli, Mara, Ballard, Pothier, even Rachunek. I\'d take any of these guys ahead of ol\'Frankie.

Carolina might be desperate for an offensive defenceman, but you don\'t have to be.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

I...am your father.

ramprat wrote:
    After an complete end to last season and was ready for some playoffs, but were none. I think Frank is a sleeper this year and could surpass 50 points, 11PPG and 22PA. I think some of us are gonna see his name like the 14th round and go shit(DUH)! Bam. 8 points in 27 games though last year, which I considered was mostly building the knee and strength. Whats the word?
    He had surgery again and will already miss training camp and the start of the season. Guys who miss camp tend to struggle with injuries (groin, etc) all season long. Stay away!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi