Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [SIGN and TRADE] Severson to CBJ

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: [SIGN and TRADE] Severson to CBJ

If you are CBJ and you could get E. Lindholm on a trade and extend deal would you give up the third overall pick to do that? Would that be enough to get them to the playoffs next season? I think Kekalainen must be thinking he has to get results soon. He has been the GM for 10 years so time is running out.

Would you do it if you are Calgary? They have a new GM and a young coach so a re-build might be acceptable to the local market.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by TrailerParkFlyers View Post
    If you are CBJ and you could get E. Lindholm on a trade and extend deal would you give up the third overall pick to do that? Would that be enough to get them to the playoffs next season? I think Kekalainen must be thinking he has to get results soon. He has been the GM for 10 years so time is running out.

Would you do it if you are Calgary? They have a new GM and a young coach so a re-build might be acceptable to the local market.
    No for CBJ's side. Paying Lindholm market value in exchange for an entry-level deal for a guy projected to exceed Lindholm? And to do that to try to only get to the playoffs? The downside here is huge.

The Great One

Yeah that’s an emphatic no from Columbus
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Star

top line players with 1 year left on their deal dont go for as much as they used to

late-1st in the following season lottery protected + a good prospect is the most theyd probably get
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

The Magnificent One

Not with Texier coming back and the centers they already have. I have to think one of them connects the dots for 2023-24.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/