Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nikishin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Nikishin

Just how good is Nikishin? (Yes, I realize this is like asking how long a piece of string is, we don't know) but I want to get some other thoughts on him.

I acquired him in a recent trade and he's quickly becoming my favourite prospect. It's a bangers dynasty, I'm coming out of a rebuild but my team is all young so lots of time to develop.

I did just get offered 16th overall & Lekkermaki for him though...
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

The Great One

Default Re: Nikishin

12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks, I've done my research with websites, but I like to gauge others opinions too as maybe I'm just valuing too highly
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

The Great One

The Dobber prospect guys are going to give better info than the yahoos here on this forum. He appears to be a very good prospect. Sounds like you own him. Hopefully you didn’t overpay. And hopefully he continues to develop and turns into a valuable asset. If you’re shopping him and are concerned about valuing too highly - pretty subjective at this point. Shop the highest return you can get and then maybe ask here if the return is good enough.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Wasn't so much I was trying to shop him, but I was hoping to get another 1st rounder in this years draft. He obviously didn't go as high as that but has started to produce at a really high level, so mainly wanted to see what other people were thinking about it.

I managed to snag him in a trade for Barkov, I think the other manager undervalued him, so basically got him as an add-on.

Appreciate the response !

The Great One

I think a 1st is a very reasonable ask given his rise. That Dobber prospect review is pretty glowing. He scored 55 pts in 65 games at 21 years old in the KHL. That’s impressive.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It would be Lekkermaki & 16th OA, for Nikishin and 52nd OA.

So basically 2 1sts lol, but I can't bring myself to accept, 3rd most pts in KHL defence history and hes only 21

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Jay, Nikishin is useless. Don't worry going after him in our dynasty league

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Jay, Nikishin is useless. Don't worry going after him in our dynasty league

Hahaha

Dobber Sports All-Star

I like him in banger leagues plus he can score some points too. But I can see Morrow taking most of the D points in the future while Nik gets a bit of everything. I would keep him as well. Just a yahoo here tho so good luck.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    It would be Lekkermaki & 16th OA, for Nikishin and 52nd OA.

So basically 2 1sts lol, but I can't bring myself to accept, 3rd most pts in KHL defence history and hes only 21
    I picked him up this past season and have been following him pretty closely. IMO he is the best dman prospect for a bangers league when you look at what he's done in the KHL and phsyicality he plays with. With that said, waiting 2 more seasons and the Russian factor does give me pause. I wouldn't consider that trade with the #52 going back. The #16 and Lekkermaki for Nikishin is tempting depending on who is on the board at #16. Lekkermaki really turned his projection around when he came back healthy and was excellent in the playoffs this season.
    '
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    I like him in banger leagues plus he can score some points too. But I can see Morrow taking most of the D points in the future while Nik gets a bit of everything. I would keep him as well. Just a yahoo here tho so good luck.
    Jumping on to say the same thing about Morrow.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Forgot to mention it's a Salary cap banger dynasty league.

Dobber Sports Veteran

He could be the Kaprizov of defensemen. The wait is what kills you.
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I think he'd slot in at about 6 this year. Celebrini is the prize- and the consolation is sort of a pick your poison between eoserman and demidov. After that you have to give the edge to Dickinson and parekh for upside but he's probably in that tier just at the end of it. Hes a fantastic prospect but for my money hes not quite the "Kaprozov on defense" level. I'm thinking McDonagh with 50+ points sounds closer to the mark.

In terms.of asking about prospects- not sure why people are hassling you- thats literally why this thread exists lol! Some people don't want to go too deep the subject and thats fine- others do and when they want tonhave a discussion we have this board- lmao! I swear you catch more crap for sharing an opinion these days then anything else. Its bad enough we get the same canned answers from some of these spam accounts- now they're pushing for canned questions too lol! Post whatever you'd like bud- sometimes the dobber prospects team will drop in and answer a few questions themselves. I found a lifelong contact by posting on here with a guy who makes his living doing this stuff! Youre all good and Nikishin was a helluva an add!!