I have 2 spots that I am looking to fill in my 32 team Dynasty Salary Cap League on Fantrax Premium

The Concept

This league is meant to resemble EA GM Mode. There are 32 NHL teams with 23 man rosters, each team is also allowed 30 prospects in the Minors. The only catch with this league is that you set a weekly lineup with the players in your Minors, they are scored using their junior or pro stats. So if you are managing a team that is rebuilding, you can still win considerable money by doing well in the Prospects League.

We also do a have a small cash prize winner for the highest scoring Prospect League team during the World Junior Tournament (all players competing in the tournament get 2x points

Scoring Setup

Goals = 5 Saves = 0.30
Assists = 4 Goals Allowed = -1.00
SOG = 0.50 Win = 4
PPG = 1 Shut out = 5
PPA = 1 Goal = 10
SHG = 2 Assist = 4
SHA = 2
BLK = 0.50
HIT = 0.25
Takeaway = 0.25
Giveaway = -0.10
Face off win = 0.10
Face off loss = -0.05

Prizes

Stanley Cup = $800
Prospect League Winner = $250
Stanley Cup Runner Up = $100
NHL Regular Season Winner = $100
Prospect League Regular Season Winner = $100
Prospect League Runner Up = $50
NHL Division Winners = $25
Prospect League Division Winners = $25

If you are interested let me know! I can send you screenshots of the available teams, which I know aren't going to be year 1 or probably year 2 winners in the NHL, but the Prospect League really helps keep you interested in your rebuild while still having a shot to contend in a league using just your prospects.