Thread: Barkov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Barkov

16 team bangers dynasty

I feel like this is a pretty obvious accept but

I've been offered Barkov for my Hayton, 4th OA and 14th OA.

This is my first year out of a rebuild, I have a very young team (McDavid being the oldest of the lot I intend to keep), do I make the plunge for Barkov despite not believing I'll be a legit contender for another 2 years or so? (My aim is to become our first "franchise" winner which is 3 wins in 7 years.

Thoughts?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Barkov

If I’m in your spot yeah that’s an easy yes. Carlsson if he goes to the 4th person has a similar ceiling to Barkov. Michkov I think will be generational but no guarantee he goes to you at 4 and the wait is long. At 14 you’ll miss a good player at least 3 years away but no gaurantee there and hayton I don’t think he’ll be more than a 60 point guy not that that’s bad but you’re getting a bonafide superstar in Barkov and you already have McD. Take it and don’t look back!

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'll second that yes. As the saying goes, a Barkov in hand is worth two draft picks and a Hayton or something like that.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Yep, I’d accept that.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks folks, I made the trade and I'm happy - I think it works out for both sides. He's a new GM to this team, the other guy completely depleted his picks for the next 3 years so he's gaining some futures back

Barkov, Nikishin, 2025 3rd

for

4th & 14th 2023, Primeau and 2024 4th
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Yes for sure. Barkov still have some great seasons in the tank
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    Thanks folks, I made the trade and I'm happy - I think it works out for both sides. He's a new GM to this team, the other guy completely depleted his picks for the next 3 years so he's gaining some futures back

Barkov, Nikishin, 2025 3rd

for

4th & 14th 2023, Primeau and 2024 4th
    You snagged Nikishin too? Pretty sweet move!!!

Dobber Sports Superstar

So you keep Hayton, Nikishin is added to the deal along with Barkov? Ah, ya, very nice!
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf