I have one spot available in my Dynasty Fantasy Hockey League. Hosted on Fantrax.
The NHL League Concept

- 32 Teams
- 23 man rosters
- Salary Cap for 23-24 tbd (85-87mil probably)
- Buy in was $50 for first season. Might raise it slightly for 23-24.
- Probably moving to a two matchup per week schedule for 23-24.
- Daily Lineup Size to be voted on. Initial Season was 9F, 4D, 1Skater flex, 1G.
*All league changes are subject to a league wide vote that wont occur until all 32 teams are filled for 23-24 season.

The Prospect League Concept

Here is where this league is different. Most Dynasty Leagues offer teams the ability to have prospects stashed on their roster via "Minors" slots. In this league we offer 30 Minors slots, but instead of the players simply marinating on your roster for years until they make the jump to the pros. In Dynasty League 32 your prospects actually collect points in a separate league via their junior or pro league statistics. This offers teams who are rebuilding a chance to focus on their prospects and building the best prospect pool possible while their NHL team isn't contending. For the 23-24 season, we will only allow players who have NHL affiliation, and that are 18-25 years of age to collect points in the prospects league.

Scoring Setup
Goals = 5
Assists = 4
PPA = 1
PPG = 1
SHA = 2
SHG = 2
SOG = 0.5
BLK = 0.5
HIT = 0.25
FOW = 0.10
FOL = -0.05
Fighting Major (TBD) = 1 or 2
GOALIES
GA = -1
SV = 0.30
WIN = 4
SO = 5
Assist = 4
Goal = 10

This league requires A LOT of attention. Setting daily lineups is hard enough for a lot of fantasy players, this league also requires you to set lineups for your prospects as well. I am looking for a fantasy player who not only loves NHL hockey, but also junior hockey as well. The team available is the Philadelphia Flyers, who have the 5th overall pick in the rookie draft as well as the 32nd overall pick. Their NHL team isn't the greatest, but they have a solid prospect pool to work with.