Thread: Yahoo Playoff Seeding

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Yahoo Playoff Seeding

Did not know where else to post but the reg season is in it's last week for my redraft league and I am currently 1st with 32 points overall. The next two best teams have 30 and 29 points respectively, we all have 14 wins. However, I tied four times this season which is why I have the most points. My question regards being sure what will ultimately decide seeding going into quarterfinals. I am under the impression I have secured one of the two byes seeing as #2 seed can only tie my total points at this point and #3 can only get to 31. If they both were to collect a 15th victory and I lost would that supersede total points? I am pretty sure the total points are everything but the settings don't clear cut say that so I just wanted to see if anyone here has insight into this.

I am coasting so far to start this match so if I actually need to take it seriously I gotta makes moves. Finishing #1 or #2 does not matter to me as both receive a bye.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Yahoo Playoff Seeding

I'm not sure if your standings format but I don't think that matters. Total points are everything.