Thread: Does anyone know much about visitor visas to Canada?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Does anyone know much about visitor visas to Canada?

I am unsure where to go or ask which steps I need to take. I will go to Service Canada office tomorrow who maybe can help me. I got a buddy in an African country I want to bring over to Canada for a month or two to visit. I would be paying all his costs to visit me and other friends he has made here. I know he can apply to visitor visa online but would he need to show proof that he or I can afford this trip?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Does anyone know much about visitor visas to Canada?

This should give you all the information

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...itor-visa.html
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

I’m not sure anymore but I used to deal with this a lot… I think it varies based on country you visiting from and I believe it needs to be purchased in that country, not here

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    I’m not sure anymore but I used to deal with this a lot… I think it varies based on country you visiting from and I believe it needs to be purchased in that country, not here
    There are agencies that help over there with it but they wanted to see my bank statements from past 6 months. I got no problem with showing them it but would it be risky sending my bank stuff to a foreign country ��.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    This should give you all the information

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...itor-visa.html
    Thanks. I'll get him to look into that, plus I will go to the Service Canada place here and ask if this is the best route. I think it is but I'm little confused all together. This seems like the route to go but I am not sure if they ask about his financial ability to stay here on that one. I would have to book his plane tickets through my credit card and all that and fund his stay here.