Thread: Carlson Update?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Carlson Update?

Been stashing Carlson on IR since he went down. HavenÂ’t heard much other than he started skating a few days ago. We have 2 weeks left in regular season then playoffs on my league. IÂ’m locked for the playoffs. Then 2 weeks of the first round, and two more for championship if
    you get there.

This isnÂ’t a huge deal, but now Tuch just went down and is week to week but seems like he should be back when our league is in the playoffs. Is Carlson going to be back sooner than later? Or Should I dump him, stash Tuch in IR, and add someone else? Maybe play the waiting game these last two weeks then decide?

IÂ’ve made it this far without Carlson in the lineup for a while so I feel like he is expendable. But IÂ’d feel like a jackass if I drop him and he comes back in 2-4 weeks and my opponent picks him up.
    10 Team H2H Points 1 Year League
    2020 Runner Up, 2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Carlson Update?

Quote Originally Posted by 1320kid View Post
    Been stashing Carlson on IR since he went down. HavenÂ’t heard much other than he started skating a few days ago. We have 2 weeks left in regular season then playoffs on my league. IÂ’m locked for the playoffs. Then 2 weeks of the first round, and two more for championship if
    you get there.

This isnÂ’t a huge deal, but now Tuch just went down and is week to week but seems like he should be back when our league is in the playoffs. Is Carlson going to be back sooner than later? Or Should I dump him, stash Tuch in IR, and add someone else? Maybe play the waiting game these last two weeks then decide?

IÂ’ve made it this far without Carlson in the lineup for a while so I feel like he is expendable. But IÂ’d feel like a jackass if I drop him and he comes back in 2-4 weeks and my opponent picks him up.
    See below for recent discussion. I'd personally be surprised if Carlson got significant time this season. Best to let him rest for next year.

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...hlight=carlson

Appreciate that, must have missed that thread.

Yesterday during the BUF game the announcers said Carlson and Mantha were on the four game road trip. That’s interesting for sure..

Dobber Sports Superstar

the man's orbital was more than likely shattered into a million pieces, his vision may very well be compromised now.

I mean yeah it was a f*cked up injury for sure, but if his vision was compromised they wouldn't be taking him on the road right lol?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 1320kid View Post
    I mean yeah it was a f*cked up injury for sure, but if his vision was compromised they wouldn't be taking him on the road right lol?
    who's to say but Marc Staal suffered a terrible eye injury on the Rangers years ago and he eventually returned below 100% clear vision. If Carlson wears a tinted visor upon return that would be telling.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yahoo keeps telling me he's healthy now. But that's just because Yahoo sucks.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

The caps Athletic beat writer mentioned him suiting up for games staring in April if he passes all the doctor checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerosen View Post
    The caps Athletic beat writer mentioned him suiting up for games staring in April if he passes all the doctor checks.
    Fawk, thatÂ’s the 2nd week of the championship round aka the last week of playing in our league. Renders him pretty much useless seeing as I made it this far without him for the last few months.

Still in a decent position heading up to that so for the next week or so we get something more concrete.

Dobber Sports Immortal

There's Yahoo teasing me again.

I officially dropped him last night. The Caps GM said they can see about him being serious returning for the rest of the season at the end of March. That means there is still 3 weeks of waiting to even see if he is coming back. This is the last regular week for our league then the playoffs start. So if he did come back, it would be in the championship round, the 2nd week of it for my league. F it, I added Orlov. Sandin is still available though too...hmm..

Purp Are you a bot? Your answers on here super weird.