Thread: 32 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty League: Looking for 4-5 new managers.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default 32 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty League: Looking for 4-5 new managers.

Hi there, I run a very unique dynasty league, that offers team owners the chance to have the closest possible experience to that of a real life NHL GM. We are just nearing the end our first successful season, but will need 4-5 new managers to keep the league up and running for next season!

DYNASTY LEAGUE 32
    - $50 buy in for initial season with all buy in money going to prize pot. (buy in probably going to be increased slightly for next season to ensure active membership)
    - 23 man NHL rosters
    - NHL salary cap (set at 88.5 million for 23-24)
    -23 man minors roster of NHL prospects (consists of players 18-25 already drafted or have gone through their first draft year)
    - Your minors roster is your AHL team, that gets scored via their stats (CHL, NCAA, AHL, Liiga, SHL, KHL, MHL, VHL, Allsvenskan, DEL...etc)

Daily Lineups (Weekly Matchups)
    3 C
    3LW
    3RW
    5D
    1 Skater Flex
    1G

Scoring Setup
    Goals=5
    Assists=4
    PPG=1
    PPA=1
    SHG=2
    SHA=2
    SOG=0.5
    BLK=0.5
    HIT=0.25
    FIGHTING MAJOR=2
    FOW=0.10
    FOL=-0.05
    GOALIE SAVES=0.30
    GA=-0.1
    GOALIE WIN=4
    GOALIE SO=5
    GOALIE ASSIST=4
    GOALIE GOAL=10

PROSPECT LEAGUE (AHL)

Your minors roster is your AHL team. Similar to the NHL league with the same scoring setup, and weekly matchups. During the world juniors, any players taking part in the tournament get 2x fantasy points.

Weekly Lineups
    3 Forwards
    2 Defense
    1 Skater Flex
    1 Goalie

The teams currently available for next season are below (more to become officially available soon) I can send screenshots of their rosters and picks for anyone interested.

Calgary Flames
    St Louis Blues

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: 32 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty League: Looking for 4-5 new managers.

Interested, please email me at [email protected]