Thread: Lots of Moving Pieces

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Lots of Moving Pieces

Hello, team and all the league's information should be in my signature.

Needing to shed some cap, I am tight against the cap for next year and it's only going up to 99M for next season, have just above 9.1 M for Caufield and Gustavsson's new deals. Also with Petey and Nylander up after that, some decisions will need to be made to manuver the cap crunch. Was thinking of offering one of two deals:

I give up:
    Pettersson
    Caufield
    Heiskanen

For:
    J Robertson
    Lafreniere
    Hamilton

second deal is the same proposal, but Kuzmenko instead of Lafreniere. Think i'd probably take a swing on Lafreniere though and save some money in the process with his next deal which is likely a bridge. Is something like this worth pursuing? I am 5th in the league right now, but have had to keep Rossi and Byfield on the roster all year since there's no NA slots or farm system so I think i'm a year away from truly contending. Thanks in advance for all your thoughtful responses
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Lots of Moving Pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    Hello, team and all the league's information should be in my signature.

Needing to shed some cap, I am tight against the cap for next year and it's only going up to 99M for next season, have just above 9.1 M for Caufield and Gustavsson's new deals. Also with Petey and Nylander up after that, some decisions will need to be made to manuver the cap crunch. Was thinking of offering one of two deals:

I give up:
    Pettersson
    Caufield
    Heiskanen

For:
    J Robertson
    Lafreniere
    Hamilton

second deal is the same proposal and shell shockers 2, but Kuzmenko instead of Lafreniere. Think i'd probably take a swing on Lafreniere though and save some money in the process with his next deal which is likely a bridge. Is something like this worth pursuing? I am 5th in the league right now, but have had to keep Rossi and Byfield on the roster all year since there's no NA slots or farm system so I think i'm a year away from truly contending. Thanks in advance for all your thoughtful responses

Thank you for this information. They are what I'm curious.