Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Re-signed] Andrei Kuzmenko

The Great One

Default Re: [Re-signed] Andrei Kuzmenko

Vancouver is clearly not a playoff team next year. And Demko didn’t suck, the D does.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think Boeser has to be traded with salary retained, and they'll buy out Garland in the off-season. Horvat will be traded in the next few weeks. Myers will be traded after they pay his bonus in the summer. It's idiotic hat they won't rebuild though. What a mess.
    Team 1:
    J Hughes, Cooley (r), Bratt, Laine, M Tkachuk, Necas, A Svechnikov, S Jarvis, M Michkov (r), W Johnston, Zegras, Giroux, Norris, Couturier, B Jenner, T Krug, Burns, M Weegar, Werenski, Sergachev, B Clarke (r), Theodore, Sorokin , Oettinger, Askarov (r), Ersson
    12 teams, No salary cap
    Keep 14 plus 4 rookies (under 150 GP) max 18 players
    Scoring: G (1), A (1), +/- (0.25), H (0.1), B(0.1), PIM (0.1), SOG (0.1), GWG (1), PPP (1), SHP (1),
    Goalies: W (2), SO (3), GA (-0.5), OTL (1), SV (0.1)

Dobber Sports Titan

101.7PDO, 67% offensive zone start, 25s%, sub 2sog/game....

Yikes. Good for him, but investing that much on the wing and letting Horvat go is just a ridiculous gameplan.
    Boeser - 6.65m
    Miller - 8m
    Garland - 4.95m
    Mikheyev - 4.75m
    Kuzmenko - 5.5m
    Pearson - 3.25m
    Total - 33.1m/82.5m = 40.12% of their cap is tied up in 3 lines worth of wings, if you include JT Miller as a wing (he's playing center right now, but he is not a center).

Personally I would have investigated a sign-and-trade with $1m retained. I would think a team would throw out a 1st for Kuz at $4.5m for 2yrs. And the Canucks would have essentially bought a 1st for $2m. However they need to be careful about retaining money this trade deadline because if they want to get out from contracts like Boeser, Myers and Garland, retaining will need to happen.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Genius

I wonder if a Boeser for Dumba trade would work? Seems to make sense for both teams.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    I wonder if a Boeser for Dumba trade would work? Seems to make sense for both teams.
    I don't think Wild have the space to take on Boeser. The reason why Dumba is out the door is because they can't re-sign him and he shouldn't be going for much more than he's at right now.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Vancouver is clearly not a playoff team next year. And Demko didn’t suck, the D does.
    so when he had great stretches last few years he was amazing, when he goes 0.885 sv% over 15 games its not his problem at all, its a D?

its a combination, he had no support true, but he has not been good at all this year and then hurt...and what im saying is that i think it can be fixed..i think he will be much better and if somehow they can find a D or 2 to stabilize things they will look completely different. Its easy to shit on bad team ..but its not whole team that is bad...changes have to be made obviously but i dont think its blow it up time...and only way Kuzmenko is bad signing at that money is if you blow it up imo.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Jedi

If it is logical, this team will not do it.
    I for one... will not be surprised if Van is quiet at the deadline. Maybe they think a wild card is possible (We all know ownership has been delusional for a decade).

Van missed the boat on this one. Kuzmenko was a solid meal ticket. point - per game winger under 1M. They could have received a Hagel sized return (if the acquiring team negotiated the bridge deal prior to the trade).

Horvat, Boeser, Miller, Myers, Schenn, Kuzmenko should all be traded by the deadline.

This team will probably re-sign Schenn and only trade Horvat.

Watch... Horvat will be traded for an underwhelming return. (to Carolina for Kotkaniemi & a couple B-level prospects - rather than some combo of '23 1st, Jarvis, Morrow, Suzuki, Gunler).

Personally, I'd like Horvat to just come out and ask for a trade publicly.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

IDK who is trading for Miller or Myers given their contracts. The rest, yes.

It is hilarious and enlightening to me however that some people think this team is just a few tweaks away though.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Would you rather Bo at 8-9M? Because that's what he is gunning for...
    It's way too late for what I want. No I dont want Bo for that much. Kuz can still be traded right? Just has a 12 team NMC.

Still a bad move to sign Kuz, it basically signals to all interested in Horvat that Canucks can't get him signed, they will get less of a return because of it. They can fix this by letting interested parties talk with BoHo.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Give me Roger Neilson and his white flag waving any day.

This team over achieved in the “bubble” season resulting in delusional thoughts that they were only a couple pieces away from being very competitive and taking the next step.

It’s just frustrating to watch this team implode year after year with no plan in sight.
    Yahoo! 10 Team Keep 6, H2H - 1 win
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FOW, H, B, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SHO
    4 weekly goalie appearances minimum
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 1Ut, 4D, 3G, 6Bench, 2-I/R+, 1NA

C: Bennett
    LW: E.Kane, Kaprizov
    LW/C: Draisaitl, Stutzle
    RW: Marner
    RW/C: T.Thompson, Necas
    RW/LW: Svechnikov
    D: Dahlin, Bouchard, Sergachev, Gudas
    G: Vasilevskiy , Skinner, Gustavsson

When I say nothing, I say everything. J.White

The Great One

I like the signing- kuzmneko will easily match or over perform for that dollar amount and it sets him up to sign long term in a couple years when the team is turning it around imho. He likes the city- he likes playing with pettersen - those factors have value and I wouldn't just take them for granted.

That being said this team is basically in rwbuild mode- there not a few tweaks away from shit. I respect some of the posters sayimg otherwise but I just do not see it. I mean if they add a really good player this year they've got some stuff on the roster- ep, Quinn, podkolzin and now kuzy. Theyve got some stuff in the pipine- rathbone, hoglander, etc. But they need a solid solid c2 behind ep- maybe they get him this year. And with everyone saying they have so much money on the wongs- sure they do but you've got locker room combatants like Miller that you probably want to move on from and basically overachiever who failed when given a real shot like Garland. Co strutting your ideal team- kuzmebko all of a sudden becomes you first feasible topkine winger and even he has warts lol!

Good signing- hope he can stick out during the process- a first would be nice but there's value to keeping him around as well- he might take a year off the rebuild himself- and yea, this team is in need if a tear down..

Dobber Sports Padawan

And the new coach plays him 10-12 mins a game.... (maybe should have held off on the signing until new coach was brought in)
    20 Team Full Keeper (32 man Roster) Points only
    Start 12F 6D 1G

F- Skinner, Nyquist, Koivu, Carter,TJohnson, Kopitar, Tarasenko, Okposo, Williams, Kessel, Voracek, Wheeler, Galchenyuk, Lee

D-Vatanen, Bogosian, J Schultz, MacDonald, Demers, Muzzin, Stone, Edler

G- Halak, C.Anderson, Mason