Thread: Trade Ullmark ?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Trade Ullmark ?

Hello all,

I was lucky enough to draft Ullmark this year, and he's been a big reason as to why my team has been doing so well.

However, over the past couple weeks, Boston has seemed to implement a 1A 1B type goalie situation, and I've lost some points in the Wins category.

Is it worth my while to try to trade him for another stud goalie like Shesterkin or Vasi who will get the volume ?

My other goalies are Kuemper and Markstrom who also have volume concerns themselves....
    Roto

C: MacKinnon, Stutzle

LW: Kreider, Forsberg

RW: Caufield, Reinhart

D: Dahlin, Hedman, Letang, Trouba

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Trade Ullmark ?

Any time you can acquire the likes of a Sheshterkin or Vasilevskiy, it's definitely worth pursuing but it all depends on the cost.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Any time you can acquire the likes of a Sheshterkin or Vasilevskiy, it's definitely worth pursuing but it all depends on the cost.
    I was thinking along the lines of a 1 for 1, or even upgrading another position on my roster in a 2 for 2
    Roto

Dobber Sports All-Star

If I owned Vas or Shest I would kindly (with a smirk) and a quick shuffle of my feet, say "No thx".
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Stud

Have you tried to trade for Swayman? If you have to trade one of your G then that might not solve much as you likely lose out on starts, but your forwards are stacked so you might be able to downgrade there to help bring in Swayman.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Chili con Carne View Post
    Have you tried to trade for Swayman? If you have to trade one of your G then that might not solve much as you likely lose out on starts, but your forwards are stacked so you might be able to downgrade there to help bring in Swayman.
    Funny that you say that, I've been trying to for the past two weeks ! I just have been reluctant to trade any of my forwards as they've been money all year. I've offered my blueliners but to no avail.

The Swayman owner also doesn't have an elite goalie to trade Ullmark for either.
    Roto

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    If I owned Vas or Shest I would kindly (with a smirk) and a quick shuffle of my feet, say "No thx".
    This