Thread: Finals Lineup

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Finals Lineup

It all comes down to this. PPR.

QB: Justin Herbert (LAR) - No TDs in two weeks has me scared. Only available FA worth a damn would be Purdy and maybe Bridgewater.
    RB: CMC (lock), Chubb (@WSH), Montgomery (@DET), Pacheco (DEN), Dobbins (PIT), Moss (@NYG) - Currently have CMC and Chubb, with Montgomery flexed. I'm borderline tempted to bench Chubb given his underwhelming last few weeks, and not ideal matchup.
    WR (start 3): Jefferson (lock), Kirk (@HOU), Jeudy (@KC), DJ Moore (@TB), Lockett* (NYJ) - Currently have Jefferson, Kirk, and Jeudy in the lineup. I've been burned by Moore every time I put him in the lineup. If Lockett plays, it'll be tough to bench him.
    TE: Waller (SF), Everett (LAR) - Everett's zero spot last week basically locks Waller in. Available FAs include Fant, Juwan Johnson, and McBride.
    D/ST: 49ers (@LV), Cowboys (@TEN) - Dallas seems to be the number one ranked D this week against the hapless Titans, but they've also given up a ton of points lately. I don't know if the finals is a time to get cute and bench the 9ers.
    K: Greg Joseph (@GB) - Potential weather is the main concern here.

Thoughts with Lockett available, and without? Will do my best to rep.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Finals Lineup

At QB you gotta stick with the talent. Herbert has been lacklustre but you live and die with him. Hey, he’s part of your finals team, against the Rams I can see him throw for a few.

At RB I like CMC and Monty. I don’t know if Chubb gets full deployment since the Browns are done but it’s between him and Dobbins for me. With Watt back healthy that Steeler rush D looks tough. So again, go with the guys that got you here, leaning Chubb.

At WR I like Jefferson, Kirk and Jeudy/Moore. Denver is a mess and like you said Moore can really underwhelm. Coin toss for me but I’d lean Moore. Now if Lockett is ready, Lockett and leave it.

Carr will need the outlet pass to work this week vs a tough D so I would go Waller.

49er D for me. As for K try to get a guy who will play at home if you can but if not Joseph is ok. Just hope it will be a high scoring game cuz I got Cousins filling in for an injured Jackson.

Good Luck hopefully you take the trophy!
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports All-Star

Well looks like Carr is on the bench for the last 2 Raider games. I think that increases Wallers value. New QB needs him badly. But at the same time maybe new QB can’t throw!?

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Well looks like Carr is on the bench for the last 2 Raider games. I think that increases Wallers value. New QB needs him badly. But at the same time maybe new QB can’t throw!?
    Had the same thought in both directions. Still leaning Waller. Definitely confirms I'm going with SF D/ST

Dobber Sports All-Star

All the offense that the Titans hoped to have (Henry) is gone. He won’t play so makes Dallas vs SF a tighter one. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. Raiders still have JJ but not sure how effective he may be. Good luck either way.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Immortal

QB: I still go Herbert over those options....

I would go.....CMC, Montgomery, Jefferson, Jeudy, Moore and then Lockett if he plays. I worry about Jacksonville's effort since this week is pretty much meaningless. Chubb has been brutal with Watson back. I am sure Pacheco will score so I don't mind him either. I'm pretty sure Seattle is an afternoon game too so you might have to go without Lockett.

DJ Moore has been different with Darnold at the helm. I know he's been frustrating so I understand if you decide to bench him.

TE: Tough call. No Carr so do we even know Waller is going to play full time?

D/ST: Who did you go with?

K: Greg Joseph (@GB) - I don't think the weather is supposed to be bad.....