Thread: No trade league

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default No trade league

Creating this league because I’m tired of leagues getting ruined by bad trades and possible corruption. We’ve all been in those kinds of leagues I’m sure if you have been in the fantasy space for any length of time. Things usually start out great but almost inevitably go the wrong direction with trading. My aim is to create an enjoyable and sustainable dynasty or keeper league that incorporates an annual draft as one of the ways to build your team. Waivers/free agency is the only way to change your team during the season however. The league will be setup in a way that will allow enough positional free agent depth (mainly thinking goaltending) so that trading won’t be necessary. Thinking of a 12 teamer that would require a 5 year financial commitment something along the lines of $200 total for the 5 years at which time the league would complete. Owners would be able to transfer their teams to other individuals if they are no longer able to manage their team. Thoughts? I’m open to any suggestions out there to create a sustainable league with no trading.

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: No trade league

so basically a 1 year league with no trading but hopefully a gm group that will return each season for a fresh redraft ?

if its well run (by you) the gm's will want to return the following season so I'm not sure if you need the 5 year financial commit.

also , theres always dobberites looking for 1 year leagues so if you have 7 returnees as a base for the following season you'd only need to recruit 5 . You would just need to be very up front with the no trading end of things so theres no surprises.

you could also have a poor sportsman drop good players if he's too far back in the standings so you might need to engage some type of cant cut list

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: No trade league

Hello , I might have something for you but it’s 125$ per season. If interested you can write to me

[email protected]