Thread: Semis Lineup Choices

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Semis Lineup Choices

Big decisions to make in a PPR semi.

RB (start 2): CMC and Chubb locked in
    WR (start 3): Jefferson (lock), Kirk (@NYJ), Jeudy (LAR), DJ Moore (DET)
    TE (start 1): Everett (@IND) or Waller (@PIT)
    FLEX (pick one): David Montgomery (BUF), Pacheco (SEA), Dobbins (ATL), Zach Moss (LAC)

Right now I have DJ Moore as my benched WR (been burned by him too many times this year, but the matchup is super enticing). At TE, I'm currently starting Everett because Waller is still getting back to form. Flex is the biggest conundrum - basically 4 flexible RB options. I can't see starting Montgomery against the Bills, especially if Herbert returns this week. Pacheco is tempting, but is dealing with McKinnon. Dobbins and Moss both feel like they could have 20 points or 5. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Semis Lineup Choices

I would play Moore over Jeudy. I like the matchup.

I like Waller over Everett. Waller is a baller and one of the best safety valves not named Kelce when healthy, and that is what he is right now, healthy. Plus that Pitt secondary is Swiss cheese.

If Jackson isn’t playing then it’s Dobbins for me. He will be doing most of the running. Even if Lamar is healthy I think they give Dobbins the ball to ease the QB back into things. But I don’t think he plays. Second choice would be Pacheco. Last week proved that they (Mackinnon)can both co-exist and do well. Good luck

RIP Franco. Just a few days short of your big day.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent