First thread since the debachle- here we go...

So recently I was in talks to aquire wallstedt that ultimately got shutout (!!)- but during the talks the other owner said he'd "conssider" swapping in a dman and that was interesting for me cause he only has two prospects- one was York (who i traded to him) and one was perunovich who had famously been off limits going back like 3 seasons.

So..

I know dobber has him ranked very highly still but I went to his dobberprospects page to see what they were saying about his development and injury. The first thing I noticed was his rating of 7.5 (I guess I always thought it was higher) and second they said the new injury is a devastating blow and tbh in my gut I totally agree. Worst case scenario these constant injuries derail his progress and the team decides they don't want to rely on him in a key role and even in a best case scenario its starting to look like he'll have to try and secure that trust/opportunity with a pretty big penchant for gwtting injured (aka hes a band aid boy).

So is perunovich still a top prospect on D? Is this new injury just bad in that its another setback or does it actually damage his chances at stardom??