Thread: Free 24 Team League needs one new owner

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Free 24 Team League needs one new owner

I have two openings in the UHL that need to be filled. Looking for owners willing to take on a big challenge and long-term commitment. The league is in it's 14th season. It's a competitive league with excellent and knowledgeable owners.

Rosters are 3C/3L/3R/3F/6D/1G/4Bench + 27 minor league slots.

Scoring is G, A, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, SHP, Hits, Blks, FOW - Wins, GAA, Sv%, Saves, Shutouts. H2H

It's a free league on Fantrax, with a separate forum on proboards where we handle most our business so it's strictly about the fun and the challenge. We purchased a plan years ago where even the annual league fees are no longer a requirement.

It's a salary cap league following actual NHL contract AAVs, and a cap set at $1M above the NHL's cap. Previous experience in salary cap leagues is a must!

Again, looking for owners who want the challenge of building a team in a cap environment with a long-term consequences to your decisions.

Team one gone.

The key assets on the other team include Juuse Saros, Carter Hart, Matthew Tkachuk, Adam Fox, and Anze Kopitar to name a few.

If you're interested and want more info, let me know. This will not be a 1st come, 1st served situation.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Free 24 Team League needs 2 new owners

Bump

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Free 24 Team League needs 2 new owners

One team gone, one still available.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Free 24 Team League needs one new owner

Bump

Dobber Sports Recruit

Interested. The league I was in just shuttered. Looking to fill my time. Very active.

Dobber Sports Deity

Bump

Dobber Sports Recruit

I'm unable to reply to your message or create a new message to send you. Account is activated, etc. so I'm not sure what's going on there. Zero experience with salary cap, but basic math doesn't elude me. Have teams currently in Yahoo and Fantrax, and have had a team with ESPN as well. Let me know.