Thread: Peterka or Maccelli ROS

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Peterka or Maccelli ROS

I have JJ Peterka on my roster and Matias Maccelli is on Waivers and I could pick him up. We only keep 3 players so neither one of these players would be in contention as a Keeper for next season as I am currently keeping Bratt, Laine, and Saros. My question is who would you rather have on your roster for at least until Tom Wilson returns from the IR? There are pluses for both of the players, Maccelli is skating on the top line but he is only eligible at LW in Yahoo and JJ Peterka scores more goals and shoots more and he is also already on my roster and would take one less move for the week. We only get 6 moves per week. So if you think it is a lateral move then Peterka is probably the best option for me. Peterka is also dual position eligible at LW & RW. Any replies would be appreciated.
    League: 14 team H2H 12 category scoring: G/A/P/PPP/SHP/SOG/BLK~ W/L(Least)/GA(Least)/SV/SHO
    Bratt Pack: Team & Record: 43-43-10 (23 player roster with 6 IR positions and 2 NA positions)

C: Scheifele-WPG, Seguin-DAL(RW), Reinhart- FLA(RW), Monahan-MON, Parssinen-NSH
    LW: Laine-CLS(RW), Benn-DAL(C), Zucker-PIT, Sheary-WSH(RW), Maccelli-ARZ
    RW: Bratt-NJ, Fiala-LA(LW), Zacha-BOS(LW/C), Peterka-BUF(LW), Wilson-WSH IR
    D: Hamilton-NJ, Chabot-OTT, Trouba-NYR, Addison-MIN, Ekman-Larsson-VAN, Letang-PIT IR
    G: Saros-NSH, Kuemper-WSH, Schmid-NJ, Francouz-COL

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Peterka or Maccelli ROS

I was about to reply but it looks like you already made the move.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Peterka or Maccelli ROS

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I was about to reply but it looks like you already made the move.
    I ended up keeping Peterka and adding Maccelli. I actually ended up making several Waiver moves. I dropped Slavin and added OEL, dropped Toews and added Zacha, dropped Copp and added Sheary, dropped Tippett and added Maccelli and dropped Wyatt Johnston and added Parssinen. It only leaves me with 1 more Add/Drop for the week, but I feel I improved my rosters depth and if no injuries occur and that is a big IF, my team will be a lot better I think.
    League: 14 team H2H 12 category scoring: G/A/P/PPP/SHP/SOG/BLK~ W/L(Least)/GA(Least)/SV/SHO
    Bratt Pack: Team & Record: 43-43-10 (23 player roster with 6 IR positions and 2 NA positions)

C: Scheifele-WPG, Seguin-DAL(RW), Reinhart- FLA(RW), Monahan-MON, Parssinen-NSH
    LW: Laine-CLS(RW), Benn-DAL(C), Zucker-PIT, Sheary-WSH(RW), Maccelli-ARZ
    RW: Bratt-NJ, Fiala-LA(LW), Zacha-BOS(LW/C), Peterka-BUF(LW), Wilson-WSH IR
    D: Hamilton-NJ, Chabot-OTT, Trouba-NYR, Addison-MIN, Ekman-Larsson-VAN, Letang-PIT IR
    G: Saros-NSH, Kuemper-WSH, Schmid-NJ, Francouz-COL