Thread: Any chance this year or play for Bedard?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Any chance this year or play for Bedard?

Trying to decide how to play the rest of this season. Currently in 6th place but my sense is we don't have much of a chance to win this season and the better play is to try to get Bedard next year (winner of consolation bracket gets #1 pick, i.e. 7th place gets #1 pick). Based on settings and team below what do you think? Some notable FA's also listed for any add/drop suggests. Thanks!

12 teams, keep any 12
    G, A, +/-, PIMS, PPG, PPA, SOG, HITS, Blks
    W, L, GAA, SV%,SO

C - Point, Hertl, Zegras, Suzuki
    LW - Marchand, K. Connor, Buchnevich, Perfetti
    RW - Stone, Batherson, Giroux
    D - Hedman, Dahlin, Heiskanen, Weeger, Pulock
    G - S. Knight, Fleury
    IR - T. Wilson, Werenski

Free Agents
    F - Kadri, Keller, Seguin, Schenn, Jarvis, R. Thomas, Boeser, Rust, Jeannot, Marchment
    D - Krug, Moser, Schultz, Fowler, Addison,
    G - Hart, Gibson, Francouz, Campbell

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Any chance this year or play for Bedard?

I suppose Werenski is going to be one of your Keepers. In a 12 keeper league I would add Addison and drop Pulock. I would say to drop Weegar, but he could turn things around. Pulock is got 11 points to Addison having 12 points. I would also consider adding Carter hart as a 3rd goalie unless you only start 1 goalie per day. I am also struggling to find someone to drop for Hart so that might not work. Really the only possible drops on your roster are Weegar and Pulock.

I think your team is fine and has a shot of competing unless there is a team in your league that is outstanding and is going to run away with the championship.
    League: 14 team H2H 12 category scoring: G/A/P/PPP/SHP/SOG/BLK~ W/L(Least)/GA(Least)/SV/SHO
    Bratt Pack: Team & Record: 43-43-10 (23 player roster with 6 IR positions and 2 NA positions)

C: Scheifele-WPG, Seguin-DAL(RW), Reinhart- FLA(RW), Monahan-MON, Parssinen-NSH
    LW: Laine-CLS(RW), Benn-DAL(C), Zucker-PIT, Sheary-WSH(RW), Maccelli-ARZ
    RW: Bratt-NJ, Fiala-LA(LW), Zacha-BOS(LW/C), Peterka-BUF(LW), Wilson-WSH IR
    D: Hamilton-NJ, Chabot-OTT, Trouba-NYR, Addison-MIN, Ekman-Larsson-VAN, Letang-PIT IR
    G: Saros-NSH, Kuemper-WSH, Schmid-NJ, Francouz-COL

The Great One

Default Re: Any chance this year or play for Bedard?

I'd find a way to add keller- dropping or trading Roo to do it makes sense but at the end of the day id get it done. I like the Addison advice as well.

The thing is id probably make thiae moves regardless. If you fall in the standings then maybe switch focus to Bedard but I don't think those two moves will precipitate a fall tbh...